Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 10

I have a resource that I didn't take advantage of: I could have just deleted the posts. Of course, I'm not an idealist, there won't be an exact match for the theme. But if reminded of it occasionally, it would be a little better.

Hrenfx is pretty tough on his cartoon topic. And he gets it right sometimes.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/130842/page8. Context: m100 has transferred money to AlexSTAL for the work, but AlexSTAL wants to transfer the money back. Here is m100's response:

m100 28.12.2010 13:41

AlexSTAL:

Wow! The money has arrived...

m100 kindly ask you to send me the bank details (even if it is a bank account) so that I can transfer the money back to you

choke on

Mathemat:

Well, that's not the whole context

The full context can be understood at the link. Can you convey it in a nutshell? I'll put it in my post then. But in a way that doesn't make it seem indecent.

And I liked the humour of ChachaGames' advice: 'smoke the manual - it's in' from the same forum thread. :)

Farnsworth:
... If the conditions of forex are transformed, for example, to diving, then with each new jump, the water in the pool will be completely stochastically filled or drained, and without informing the future champion (future, with a probability of 0.5). That's how our athletes are born. :о)

-DEN-:

I understand that you can't, but I can't bypass or take another way.

I have no luck with MT4, although I have done everything correctly

The main line is drawn, but a couple of levels do not want to do it :)

AlexSTAL:
-DEN-:
This is where the whole topic should be :)

Abzasc:
The whole topic should be here :)

Everyone used to be like that (although maybe not everyone, but many)

Abzasc:
The whole topic should be here :)
And the previous one by the same author too
Reason: