Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 8

Chved 26.11.2010 00:15
Please advise if two identical currency pairs with the same Expert Advisor and different timeframes would work adequately in one account.

sanyooooook:
Chved 26.11.2010 00:15
Please advise if two identical currency pairs with the same Expert Advisor and different timeframes would work adequately in one account.
No, they won't.

Aleksander:
Why would that be? Currency pairs don't care about the timeframe or the number of EAs... - they don't even know they exist... - Currency pairs...
What is your answer?

Only annals here, please reply in the appropriate threads.

2 RomanS: It's annals (1), not anals (2). Does your, sorry, second strain at the mention of the first?

Mathemat:

Only the annals are here, please reply in the appropriate threads.

2 RomanS: It's annals (1), not anals (2). Does your second strain at the mention of the first?

Better still "Forum Herald"...

A fresh breeze of news, humour and flub.

;)

All right, we can try. Only this thread should be different from the "Humour" thread, as it should only contain quotes from our forum.

But I think the title is more than fitting, as such farts can only be born in the anals, and should be recorded inthe anals accordingly :)

Aleksander:

And let me also make it clear - your brain must respond adequately to any wording :) because

Alexei has pointed this out many times!

Looks like - Plagiarism and compilation. And your beer is waiting for a place at the head of the "Humour" branch Mishek (the topicstarter of this nice branch, unfortunately, is not this sympathetic. and he has settled in quite well there :).

Who were you quoting from the forum?

Write there!

;)

Mathemat agrees.There's no point in competing with the prismatic branch. There are only quotes here...

From the red book of the forum.

Roman.:

Remind me of a pearl... :-)))

That was a perl from the context - a guy from Khabarovsk, each time he created a new thread claiming he was from Khabarovsk. As a result, people started calling Khabarovsk guys "Hard guys from Khabarovsk" :)

drknn:

Yes, that's where the context was - the guy from Khabarovsk, creating each new thread, insisted that he was from Khabarovsk. As a result, people started calling Khabarovsk guys "Hard guys from Khabarovsk" :)

Thank you. I see :-)))
Reason: