Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 46

Mischek:

Exactly. And the statistics are just as divorced. Statistically, the average Russian has one boob and one egg. Have you ever seen such a Russian?

No . Then the statistics are pseudoscience and shit. Genius

Not really. Statistics are pseudo-science because they don't take into account that there are Russians with three tits and four balls. They are few and far between, but they do exist. Just like there are successful forex traders. :)

Richie:

It's been a week. Let's take stock.
What conclusions can be drawn?

40 pages of flubbery. A couple or three clever posts. No stats at all. The local "public" doesn't make money trading on TA.

Which is circumstantial evidence that

No one has to, doesn't want to, won't prove anything to you.

Richie:

It's been a week. Let's take stock.
What conclusions can be drawn?

40 pages of flubbery. A couple or three clever posts. No stats at all. The local "public" doesn't make money trading on TA.

That is indirect evidence thatTA is "bullshit sucked out of a phalo organ" and spit out in the Internet in order to bait newbies and organize a sluggish Big Financial Pyramid called "Forex".

Or maybe I'm wrong and someone can post the stats ? Someone can prove the real work of TA with his steat?

PS: (to Matemat): About neural networks. And what exactly is it if it is not a technical analysis? Exactly what it is, only in a beautiful "mathematical wrapper", inside of which - who knows what. The very thing that will become a "surprise" in real trading. It is the same "Dashka in a veil" only not in a "skirt" but in "jeans". Replace the neural network with a system of linear equations and everything becomes clear.

Go to Onyx. There are as many of these stats as there are dogs.

paukas:
Go to Onyx. They've got the same stats as the uncircumcised dogs there.

))

Can I take this to Math Math in the annals?

Mischek:

))

Can I take this to Math Math in the annals?

Sure. I try! :)

Is technical analysis a scam for beginners?

I totally agree.

And also - El Dorado for the experienced.

===

Please do not comment to the experienced idiots and the insane with experience.

Svinozavr:

Is technical analysis a scam for beginners?

I totally agree.

And also - El Dorado for the experienced.

===

Please do not comment to the experienced idiots and the insane with experience.

Divorce and maiden name!

Yes, it's a scam for beginners!

For it takes time to understand that the choice of TF to trade determines both the types of TA and the strategies themselves, I would like to see who is able to draw channels on MN1 and depict trends on M1 ???

;)

joo:
Not quite so. Statistics is pseudoscience because it doesn't take into account that there are Russians with three tits and four balls. They are few and far between, but they do exist. Just like there are successful forex traders. :)

Statistics take into account everything that is known! That's what statistics are for. If you don't have any data, it's just a flaw in the statistics you do have.

Statistics cannot be pseudoscience by definition, because statistics describing what happens is the basis of all science.

this is a strange thread...

someone who's been in the market for three years is unlikely to hang out here...

What's the point of testing something with Expert Advisors and history?

nothing will come of it ... TA is not the same as an EA...

a constant lot ... as a constant nonsense ...

trade can only be evaluated on real accounts, and anything can happen there,

because the winner is the one who can adapt and it's inherent in man...

Reason: