Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 48

))) Funny...

The problem is that when you open your pose, you don't live in the present but in a ghostly far away place. And you are looking at the world through the focal pointy glasses you put on your nose.

Svinozavr:

TA is ANALYSIS. There is no future there. Just, ah - how hard to believe it! -, the present...

Worse, it is the past.

But that does not rule out the possibility of discerning the preconditions for the future there. In theory. In practice it is very weak, which is worrying.

Svinozavr:

TA is - ANALYSIS. There is no future there. It's just, ah - how hard to believe! -, the present...

Anyway: TA or fuck it... ;)

denis_orlov:

Worse, it is the past.

But that does not rule out the possibility of discerning the preconditions for the future there. In theory. In practice, very weak, which is troubling.

Yes? Exactly? )))

Denis... Then let's do it without any prehistory - I came, I saw, I lied.

There's a fine line - here and now - or put on glasses and smirk indulgently.

===

The second option implies a developed vocabulary and a lack of money - not suitable for me...

denis_orlov:

Worse, it is the past.

But that does not rule out the possibility of discerning the preconditions for the future there. In theory. In practice - very weak, which is alarming.

There was a good article on the MQL5 forum recently https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/269.

It simply and clearly shows on the factual data that there is an absolute connection between past price movement and forthcoming movement in the future.

of price in the past and upcoming price movement in the future.

more:

A good article recently appeared on the MQL5 forum at https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/269.

The article shows simply and vividly on the factual material the unconditional existence of the connection between past price movements and forthcoming movements in the future.

of the price in the past and the coming movement in the future.

After

If you flip a coin 100 times, 50 times it will go heads up and 50 times heads down.

stopped reading due to the author's illiteracy.

Richie:

This is the conclusion I came to after spending 4 years studying TA and developing my own systems. Besides, I am well acquainted with several traders who have been trading for 7-10 years. Their conclusions about TA are the same as mine: you won't make money on Forex market with technical analysis.

I propose to those who do not agree with it, as follows:

Post in this thread the performance of EAs on real or demo accounts that meet ALL of the following conditions:

1. Testing period - at least 3 years;
2. Work with fixed lots (no increase of lots);
3. Duration of each transaction - not less than 1 hour. (Pipswise positions, like those mentioned by Slava, are not taken into account);
4. Absence of methods of trading based on "cunning" capital management - martin, anti-martin, avalanches, etc.;
5. Lack of "peeking" into history.

I suggest that the hams and "clowns" of this forum should "LEAVE" on this thread. I will not respond to any "rejoinders" and flooding - no time or desire. I'm not interested in the stats of those who earn money teaching TA, writing books on TA. I will come back in a week and make final conclusions. For myself, of course.

I can post the test report for 6 years with a beautiful profitable curve, but .... the thread is old, who will see it?

alexanderarie:

I could post a 6-year test report with a nice profitable curve, but.... that's a long time ago, who would see it?
now the thread is up, everyone will see it

TA does not work everywhere, but where the conditions are right for it. All the books, just like the forum chatter here, talk about systems, patterns, TA, but neither of them will naturally ever share a profitable TS.

They like public confession without giving money. they enjoy it - to pose as a wit because usually nobody feels warmth to them in real life. of course they describe TA and other types of TA, but the main thing - when you can use it and when you should not, so kosher people omit it))))))). So it turns out that TA seems to work with those who use it not everywhere, and it does not work with those who use it everywhere they find it.

By the way, I want to know if anyone tried to analyze TA purely by time? That is to analyse separately the time of occurrence of increment in points, such as how many time the price passed 100 points (it does not matter which way the price went) or 200 ..... + try to apply TA to time of achievement of delta level. Like how long it takes for the price to go 100 pips up, 100 pips down and so on, i.e. the time of the onset of a n-pip no return movement.

Bracho:

But neither of them will naturally ever share the profitable TS.

This is natural for you. And a good man will always share with a friend.
Reason: