Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 35

here is the same piece of euro$ chart only m 15 (M5 too many candles.

Next we see the withdrawal:

it reaches 50.0 or more in principle with 50.0 you can add on. If you want to.

Then the price goes back to B/S. If we have raised the stops up, we have also made a profit.

Here we kind of added from 50.0 and moved the stops up. the result - by the time b / o we have a trade added in the plus. and then we only move the stop on it.

and the two trades that were opened before - they both have profits. one at 161.8 and another one at 200.0.

It is advisable to enter before 123.4 which is why I don't like smaller charts. And M5 is the most reliable for calculating targets.

Shall I continue?

nah... UNFORMALIZABLE...

but if you spread it over the plugs, i.e. in a sequence of plugs. Would that work?

purely to make indicators that help to draw something automatically... but I don't think so...

maybe try it this way?

Look at H4, there are white candles in a column (lows one above the other). then black candles - breaking the sequence. then a breakthrough can be described?

I think it may work in the program. The main thing is that it should be able to retrace the correction - A wave, pull the fibo (to reach the 61.8 level) and define the breakthrough on M5.

IgorM:

Trends: trends are really only visible on history, when it starts and when it ends no one knows, not even the most sophisticated mathematical models and indicators

Yeah, trends are a pain in the ass: it's easy to measure how long it is "now", but how long will it last? :)

I'm also thinking about pullbacks at the moment. I suddenly came up with the idea of pattern trading - because bounce may be different. Now I'm thinking about it. :)

Azzx:

Yeah, trends are a bitch: it's not a problem to measure how long it's "now", but how long will it last? :)

Well, that's what trailing is for.
Reason: