Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 28

gip:

Maybe I'm just unlucky in life, but if programmers were counted by their heads and valued for their bright heads, my trading terminal probably didn't file with "sorry for the mistake" messages :)))

It's all BillGates' fault!

He's been retired for some time now.

gip:
He's been retired for some time now.
That's no excuse!

paukas:

Oh,man. It's called the programmers forum.

Check and if it doesn't work, post the code. e.g. : Here, I checked the triangle breakdown, it doesn't work.

And we'll see what you've tested.

I see 99% of your posts on this forum are programs and codes!

A contrary proof? Thank you for the work you've done. I already offered you yesterday - post it and I'll be the first to say it works. And you refused..... That's not good!

paukas:

Oh, shit. It's called a programmers' forum.

Check it and if it doesn't work, post the code. e.g.: Here, I checked the triangle breakdown, it doesn't work.

And we will see what you have checked.

Yes, but first come up with a definition of triangle, so clear that it can be formalized in the code,

It's not hard to check, but you'll get tired of identifying the "triangle"....

denis_orlov:

Yes, but first come up with a definition of a triangle, so clear that it can be formalized in code,

it's not hard to check, but it's hard to identify this "triangle"....

I don't see any particular problem.

tara:
I don't see a particular problem.

moskitman:

Well, that's for another branch.

tara:
Well, that's for another thread.

And in this one, do you want me to tell you in Russian?
I say: your statement about formalization of triangle is pure bluff and bravado, otherwise you would put maximum code, minimum - verbal description.

but just saying, "I don't see the problem," you know, it's kind of ostrichy...

moskitman:

And in this one you can say it in Russian?
I say: your statement about formalization of triangle is pure bluff and bravado, otherwise you would put maximum code, minimum - verbal description.

but just to say, "I don't see any problem," you know, it's kind of ostrich-like...

There is a code, but it is crude and cumbersome (I'm not a professional programmer). The principle of operation - the analysis of tangent angles of the price chart. I can cooperate with a smart programmer.
Reason: