Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 32

I don't know, of course, but the point is to develop a harmonic market. I don't care about the correlation. i don't know how to detect a false breakdown and when to buy. when to take a lossless position.

Legeo:

Here's the system.

the signal: it is a certain movement i.e. more than 2 candles in one direction (there may be more) followed by a pullback, a breakdown of the trend line (breakdown in my opinion can only be accomplished by an impulse as the correction does not have the strength to do so). If you stretch it from the maximum of the movement to the minimum of the correction by candle shadows. it is followed by a breakdown of the maximum level on М5 and we measure the target by the demark. i don't know exactly what to call it but it looks like this: from the maximum of the highest candle body to the maximum of the lowest candle body on М5 in our case. on the contrary, we shift the level (let it be 200.0) on the chart and take out there.

Reminds one of the cries of a shaman calling for rain... no offence, please.
What do you think the boundaries of the candle body are? What fundamental information are you looking for there? It's just "where the price was" at the start/end of the hour (minute, day...) and nothing more, unlike a fractal, which is at least some kind of maximum/minimum...

Nevertheless, one will always make the way.

Anyway, I'll show you on H4.

Right! You can tell from the body exactly what price was and is on the chart. like it wasn't and left but was and is.

Legeo:

The price that was and is on the chart can be determined by the body, like not being and going but being and going.

I drew a forecast on the previous page - make it as you see it.

the price and the timing is up for debate if you want, but later, draw it, please.

This is H4 and a break down. the last one. One of the conditions for not achieving the start of the move - when we started to build this trend line we needed 2 candles in one direction. and a pullback. then a breakout.

and the price didn't go back to where it came from. which indicates a trend and of course a strong pullback.

it reminds me of the cries of a shaman summoning rain... no offence, please.

That's just the way it is! I'm just shocked myself!

Legeo:

Right! You can tell from the body exactly what price was and is on the chart. like it wasn't and left but was and is.

I disagree - the price may lie around Low for an hour, and by the time the hour closes it will reach the Close level, while you have time to make hasty conclusions and draw something on your head.
To determine "where you've been all this time", there are lower timeframes

Well, that's what I'm saying, the TF does not matter. The system works on all timeframes. I just don't like to work on a minute. I can enter both on D1 and M1.

By the way, on the eu I expect a pullback to 1.3727

I just need an advisor to trade for me. I'm just a medical student. I don't have time to sit at my computer all day and night.

Reason: