A question about discreteness (just don't hit the table too hard for being off-topic) - page 7

Sorento:

Heisenberg's priniciple has been discovered...!

Congratulations

;)

It's not a scam, it's a fraud by the one you're trading with, in the form of deliberate concealment of information, counting on inexperience or simple naivety of newbies!

Where do these sub-waves come from? That's where the discreteness comes in. I would have listened and listened quietly.

At least the search criteria.

Forex has nothing to do with the topic at all. People are in dire need of inside information... :)) Otherwise they refuse to trade profitably, hehe... I am amazed at people: first they are amazed by abstractions where all informativity has peeled off like paint on an obstacle at a tank firing range, then they are amazed by patterns inside a candle.

In short, corpuscles are floating in honey, in undetectable ether, which cannot be seen by experience, but it exists, otherwise everything would crash to pieces.

And it has fallen apart - the USSR does not exist any more, but the channel 5 is blowing such a bullshit that it would be a shame to bring in the saints. So much so!

Dersu:
Where do these sub-waves come from? That's where the discreteness comes in. I would have listened and listened in silence.
Where's the discreteness in all this, bollocks?

Dersu:

Where did these sub-waves come from? That's where the discreteness comes in. I would have listened and listened quietly.

At least the search criteria.

repost the picture with the caption "continuity" and it will be just as informative and proving.

A good visual example, if you ask me...

;)

Sorento:

A good visual example, if you ask me...

;)

Well, investigating discreteness on macroobjects (and even programmed for discreteness) is certainly a winning approach.

Discrete Ivan punched Discrete Denis in the eye

And Discrete Denis immediately

a Discrete Fingal beneath the Discrete Eye.

Although Discrete Eye could have ignored the punch

If he were really discrete.

:)

Nilog:

Well, examining discreteness on macro objects is certainly a winning approach.

Discrete Ivan punched Discrete Denis in the eye

And Discrete Denis immediately

a Discrete Fingal beneath the Discrete Eye.

Although Discrete Eye could have ignored the punch

If he were really discrete.

Is the water flow in the example discrete or continuous?

;)

Sorento:

is the flow of water in the example discrete or continuous?

;)

Water, sand, what difference does it make? For you, discontinuity is something you can separate with your eyes, isn't it?

Is the earth-moon system discrete, or continuous?

Nilog:

Water, sand, what difference does it make? For you, discontinuity is something you can separate with your eyes, isn't it?

Is the earth-moon system discrete, or continuous?

If you've already separated them in the question, should I argue?

;)

Reason: