[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 301

Tantrik:

No, I'm with the stops. I'll close at 2840 and I'll be looking at 25 from there.

I have a 1.282 TP.

Tantrik:

No, I'm with the stops. I'll close at 2840 and I'll be looking at 25 from there.

Cool, couldn't you just hold the buy in the morning?)))

Tantrik:
the price is always unfair. overbought oversold? - you are trading it.

Nope )))) I trade energy )))) ))))). You trade price. And price is something that has already happened - it's the past )))

rigc:
I have a 1.282 TP.
Actually, 2850 is a reversal, and 2820 is a hell of a lot to miss

strangerr:

Cool, couldn't you just hold the buy in the morning?)))
you could have held 2 buys - the stop should have been 30pp. not 12pp (greed has killed the thief)

Tantrik:
Actually, 2850 is a reversal, and 2820 is a hell of a miss
better underprofit than overprofit...

artikul:

Nope )))) I trade energy )))) Strenger volume )))) You, on the other hand, trade price. And price is something that has already happened - it's the past ))))
Yes, you're right - I'll think of a name for it (I trade by pendulum - astral field! - here!)

Tantrik:
Yes you're right I did - I'll think of a name for it (I trade on the pendulum - the astral field! - here!)

Do you know why volumes work, for example? ))) Because they are integer (read - discrete), and everything that requires approximation and smoothing is a lie))) This is classic TA ))) If you make your "astral body" integer, your eyes will simply open ))) You will immediately start reading the market like a book )))

artikul, if you don't mind showing the entrance to the village...interesting...

lotos7:
artikul, if you don't mind showing the entrance to the village...interesting...

So there isn't one ))))
Reason: