Pair theory - page 5

Tantrik:
You assume a lag (on bamboozling) and the correlation will be synchronous and?
Unlike the author of the topical theory, I am not assuming anything, because I know that for sites A and B, which have had a stable sign correlation in the past, the sign may change in the future. Because there is nothing to prevent this very sign change. Simply put, if someone makes money on such a primitive pattern, it means someone there will lose money. And someone who loses money is unlikely to want to keep losing it (if there is any money left at all) and will change tactics or go bankrupt and leave the market altogether.

Reshetov:
Unlike the author of the topical theory, I do not assume anything, because I know that for sites A and B, which had a stable sign correlation in the past, the sign may change in the future. Because there is nothing to prevent this very sign change. Simply put, if someone makes money on such a primitive pattern, it means someone there will lose money. And someone who loses money is unlikely to want to keep losing it (if there is any money left at all) and will change tactics or go bankrupt and leave the market altogether.
Agreed. It all comes down to allied currencies and you just have to find a wingman or leader.

Tantrik:
I agree. It all comes down to allied currencies and you just have to find a wingman or leader.
It all comes down to finding fools in the market who are willing to lose money by pedantically setting up a strictly defined pattern. Any TS is a pattern and sooner or later it will become a naked setup for those who use it if it has a significant impact on the market. It's only a matter of time before they figure it out.

Reshetov:
It all comes down to finding fools in the market who are willing to lose money by pedantic framing according to a strictly defined pattern. Any TS is a pattern and sooner or later it will become a naked setup for those who use it if it has a significant effect on the market. It's only a matter of time before they figure it out.

that's right... traders compete not with the market - but with each other...

Reshetov:
It all boils down to finding fools in the market who are willing to lose money by pedantic framing according to a strictly defined pattern.

You couldn't be more precise :)

I'll remember that, or better yet, write it down :)

I especially like the fact that most "Grails" are always released not in the form of trading advisors that can be easily tested on history (and here is a statement about a system that works like a printing press), but as incomprehensible indicators. I am always amazed at people who write a good indicator but do not use a trading system. Have you ever wondered why?

alex_itr:
I especially like the fact that most "Grails" are always released not in the form of trading advisors that can be easily tested on history (and here is a statement about a system that works like a printing press), but in the form of incomprehensible indicators. I am always amazed at people who write a good indicator but do not use a trading system. Have you ever wondered why?
It is difficult to create a good indicator and even more difficult to create a good trading system.

If you give me a good indicator that can be successfully used in trading, I will add "send order". If it will show bad results on history, then it is not a "good indicator" and all its positive properties are invented by someone's imagination.

alex_itr:
If you give me a good indicator that can be successfully applied in trading, I will add "send order". If it will show bad results on history, it means that it is not a "good indicator" and all its positive properties are made up by someone's imagination.

What is the use of good indicators or TS which show good results on history?

Reshetov:

What is the use of good indicators or TS that show good results on history?

He also wrote about the indicator: "which can be successfully applied in trading". So, don't get it twisted.

Reason: