Adviser to the whole world - page 82

the zero in the trawl is an arbitrary value... If you're willing to do that... but in principle it doesn't matter... just as a report point for a chart... it doesn't affect anything...

sllawa3:
the zero in the trawl is an arbitrary value... If you're willing to do that... but in principle it doesn't matter... just as a report point for the graph... it doesn't affect anything...

I don't see any graphs. And I like graphics a lot.

The bars appear as the equity current is greater than the balance... The green one moves as it increases and stays at its maximum as it decreases.

Once the equity drawdown from the maximum exceeds the specified share in the total distance between the bars (roll), the whole bar is closed.

Such a trawl on equity works with any number of orders

Aleksander:
Have you seen the video?
We did... but it's not very visual...

sllawa3:

The bars appear as the equity current is greater than the balance... The green one moves as it increases and stays at its maximum as it decreases.

As soon as the equity slippage from the maximum exceeds the specified fraction of the total distance between the bars (trawl), all is closed.

Shit, why do you only BUY all the time?

Where did the drawdown come from that would cause 90% of the balance to go to the draw? I would not have done anything about what Alexander told us in his head?

It's too early to go to the real world if it's going to be like this.

I have both buy and sell deals... it's your Expert Advisor... I did not change the conditions there... I just removed the cross and put coefficients instead...

new-rena:

Why do you only BUY?

Where did the drawdown come from, that 90 per cent of the balance was drained? Didn't you do anything about what Alexander told us yet?

the drawdown will stay if there are no lots for basic positions... but 90 % is not good... choose the lot and the margin (the share of available funds for the position) if the margin = 0 then the fixed lot prescribed starts to work... for me the 9th at 17.00 hours the position takes all the deposit (no profit/loss on the 2nd pair)

sllawa3:
the drawdown will stay if there are no lots for the main positions... but 90 % is not the same... choose the lot and the margin (share of available funds for the position) if the margin = 0, the fixed lot prescribed starts working only then... for me the 9th at 17.00, the position wiped the entire deposit (without the profit on the 2nd pair).
I do not know what to do with these odds.

extern double tral=0.3 - what is this 30%?

profit = 0.1 - what is it? - 10%?

margin=0.1 - what is it? - 10%?

Lot=0.01 - corrected.

KB=1 - what is it - 1*lots on the main pair?

KS=1 - what is it? - 1*lots at the major currency pair?

Here with 3 pairs (one as an extra ...for orientation) the default is 2 pairs as the same one is repeated in the setting.
Files:
muhoboika_2.mq4  11 kb

In fact, in the EA with low change of both pairs' prices we always take profit on each deal - picks of the spread (when it closes) but prices do not always change a little (more often it is vice versa)... so we need an equity trawl.
Reason: