Adviser to the whole world - page 75

Aleksander:

no way... intermarket arbitrage will NOT work... don't bother with it - requotes and slippages will eat up all your profits :)

or as in the case of Anton, who at the expense of.... or in the case of Anton who made 11000% p.a. of his deposit in 1 month... and then bam... they change the trading conditions... for example, the spreads will widen... and bam...

I meant to deduce the spread in DTs and the spread in cme on 2 indicators and look for a pattern ... just an idea... nothing more

143alex:
I meant to display the spread in the dtz and the spread in the cme on 2 indicators and look for a pattern... Just an idea, nothing more.

You need to plot EURUSD on EURGBP and GBPUSD, and then assess the probability of making a deal by time, because the bank may close soon, because the quotes will be against your forecast. Estimate - which country has given a signal - based on the news, and what we will aim for as a result

new-rena: Draw a triangle, with vertices of three currencies EUR, GBP, USD. Sign the cities where the banks are and their opening hours. Start moving any of the vertices. There - that's the spread and the mini grail.

Understand, you are NOT moving anything :) you get a stream of random numbers :) and have to Adjust to that stream :)

I'll say it again... you're trading bread.... Air...., to put it mildly... not one bit of sliding or anything...so think that way to work in These conditions....

new-rena: You should draw charts of EURGBP and GBPUSD, and then estimate the risk of making a deal by time, because the bank may close soon, because the price-quotes will be against your forecasts
I don't care what's on the charts :) - The only thing that can win here is MM and RM, the rest is evil ;)

Files:
muhoboika.mq4  11 kb
pmkrdeccz.rar  1 kb

new-rena:

We need to chart EURUSD on EURGBP and GBPUSD and then figure out what's what.

I think a bit further - DTs are not the exchange, and ticks are not ticks after they have been processed. If we see that the exchange has a strong movement, I think DTs will cut off .... at first, then they will advance. But the time is probably less than a second, it is unlikely that anything will happen.

Predicting the market is useless :) you have to mgmmt... "manage" it :) - for example my indicator shows that EurUsd will Gap Down on monday ... at 27.0 pips with a 90% probability and what?

what's the use of such knowledge :)

143alex:
My thought is a bit further - DTs are not exchanges, and ticks are not ticks after they are processed. If we see that there is a strong movement on the exchange, then I think DTs will cut .... at first, and then they will move forward. But the time is probably less than a second, it is unlikely that anything will happen.
when the trades will go up :) and you'll open positions at 12-15 lots... wait for a few ...... minutes... so to speak :) - nah... not promising...

sllawa3:
While I was yakking, Slava had already written something :)

you can even make a trade on one pair like I said ... when the chart is the lowest or the opposite when it is the highest on the multic4
Reason: