Adviser to the whole world - page 2

new-rena:

If you want a guarantee of trading, you need an automated trading. You need an automated guarantee.

Where are you from? Have you tried trading on a demo account?

I'm not a programmer. I'm just trying my hand at it. Please don't swear. Here you go.

programmer/non-programmer - what difference does it make, do you have a profit in the tester? No? Then the topic is not about the Expert Advisor, but about the filters, non replaying indicators, .......

new-rena: Optimisation continues...
Is that a motto?

IgorM:

Where are you coming from? Have you tried trading on a demo account?

programmer/non-programmer - what difference does it make, do you have a profit in the tester? no? then the topic is not about the Expert Advisor, but about filters, non redrawing indicators, .......

If you have not traded on a demo account, do not trade on it. My deposit there is 1000 and M1. Charges 0.02 lots. (1000/400*0,01=0,02). USD/CAD.

LeoV:
Is that a motto?

No. Work.

new-rena:

Set the parameters from the file, which is in the archive above. My deposit there is 1000 and M1. Charges 0.02 lots. (1000/400*0,01=0,02). USD/CAD.

sps, not today, but if you are ok then why all this?

Have you thought about what optimisation can give you over a period of six months/years? - Does your optimization predict crises/seasonal trends, etc.?

But if your trading strategy doesn't need optimization, but only the MM and the right time to trade - then you have everything you need

IgorM:

sps, not today, but if you're OK, then why all this?

Have you thought about what optimisation can give you over a period of six months/years? - Does your optimization predict crises/seasonal trends etc?

Not yet. There is only an idea here. The Expert Advisor will react according to the indicators. The EMAs will surely change their direction.

What does MM mean?

It is all about refining what we have and not to lose the deposit based on mathematical considerations. Most EAs work on this (opposite orders, stop losses and take profit). But we are lucky for the time being. I suggested to focus on technical analysis of the currency market. Deals are short (M1) - there is nothing to be afraid of. It is worth to improve it. And we use it.

new-rena:

What does MM mean?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1526/page3

(MM is " money management"; it is slang for "money management")

DDFedor:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1526/page3

(MM is " money management"; it is slang for "money management")

My calculation is manual - we take 800 pips and convert it to dollars. We divide the deposit by what we get, multiply by the broker's lot increments. Here is the MM. Of course I over-insured, but it's a pity to leave the market without having earned money. I have to stay in the market with a steady profit.

new-rena:

It's all about refining what we have and not losing the deposit based on mathematical considerations.

The trades are short (M1) - there is nothing to be afraid of. But it is worth to improve it. We use it.

i've also been searching for mathematical considerations but it's interesting that if you add a calculation error to the code or input a non constant value - i usually change TP, then the result of the test increases

As for the short trades - I didn't think I would come to this, but I did - take them up to 5 pips - pure probability theory, take them up to 10 pips - they just won't lose the deposit.

IgorM:

Alas, I was also looking for/seeking mathematical considerations, but what is interesting is that if you add error in calculations or enter a non constant value - I usually change TP, then EA test results increase

Well, as for the short trades - I didn't think I would come to this, but I did - take them up to 5 pips - pure probability theory, take them up to 10 pips - just do not sell out the deposit, higher starts earning

That is correct. I also tried it on large TFs. The profits are heady. But what is characteristic is that it is hard to find a thechanalysis error there, if one has made one. For example, the organization of EMA reversal from increasing to decreasing and vice versa at the beginning definitely indicates the future BUY or SELL. A year later it is vice versa. Therefore, alas, there is only entry and exit. And not immediately (there will be a loss), but when the price crosses them all and when a bullish or bearish candlestick appears after the EMAs have been crossed by the price, depending on the situation.

If you have a good TR or SL, you may win one and lose the other. I tried it. I tried it, especially on М1 one loses profit, as there are a lot of short trades and the logic of the analysis is lost. It is as if we start to manage the market - to cancel trades. Therefore, we have to switch to reinsurance - to decrease the risk by decreasing the volume of transactions and to wait out what the market says. I.e., bought/sold - it is a full stop, till the reversal. The market fluctuations that spoil our nerves, we lose them and try to believe in the analysis.

Reason: