The returns for the last nine months! :) - page 9

The essence of the matter is that if an Expert Advisor is activated at the wrong time with limited lots, it can drain the entire deposit, for this purpose I have developed a formula for lot control.

Now in the places where the Expert Advisor started, where it might have lost the whole deposit, it simply made a small loss followed by a multiple profit increase!

Look at that - the same thing, but the lots are automatic!

The tester has not been able to test it to the end. Rejected due to lack of memory =\.

Here's the log message: 2010.09.26 13:14:45 Tester memory handler: tester stopped because not enough memory

Stopped on the date: 2009.11.09 01:35
There was another whole year in front! :D

Run it on the demo this week and see if you have 4 or 5 digits in DT?

Techno:
Run it on the demo this week and see if you have 4 or 5 digits in DT?

4 marks on EURUSD

Give me two! ooh))

philips:

Give me two! ooh))

Two what? )

Max747:

4 digits on EURUSD
Why don't you want to see a detailed report? Why these screenshots?

Max747:

What two? )

Counsellor:))

I'm not very good with terms, and I think Matemat already wrote about it (as it seemed to me in terms:))) - If you have a net of bays with stops and a white bar, the robot takes them as profitable without losses, but in reality (in reality, during that trading session) price may have first gone for the stops, and only then went up, draw a white candle:)

Somehow:)

Techno:
Why don't you want to show a detailed report? What are these screenshots for?

Believe me, you won't see anything good in it, only more criticism! :)

And I have the copyright to hide the full log reports and the EA code itself!

philips:

EA:))

I'm not very good with terms, and I think Matemat already wrote about it (as it seemed to me in terms:))) - If you have a net of bays with stops and a white bar, the robot takes them as profitable without losses, but in reality (in reality, during that trading session) price may have first gone for the stops, and only then went up, draw a white candle:)

Something like this:)

The Expert Advisor is not given or sold yet! ;)

Until the demo shows itself! :)

Reason: