Two accounts at the same firm - page 5

granit77:
Stop it, nobody's attacking the moderators. There is a friendly o(b)judgement on the existing practices of moderation on the forum.

I, as well as all my comrades, deeply resent the current practice, shameless interference in the actions of deeply respected moderators .

And with all my proletarian bitterness, I declare a resolute NO to attempts by respected moderators to constantly explain away all their smallest gestures,

unwittingly either apologizing or giving reasons for their actions, which in principle are not negotiable. Further o(b)judgments run the risk of turning into a farce.

And by the way, thank you all very much for this ungrateful effort.

granit77:
A difficult question. I think so too, but this is my private opinion. Right and Yurixx, you can not go too far. But it is also hard to bear, I think it is disrespect for the forum in its purest form.

And if we introduce into the rules: a) malicious distortion of words; b) transliteration (there is no concept of Russian keyboard, there is a keyboard with Russian letters that are not mapped, i.e. they can be written on the keys, the more so there is a section "en")

To introduce the wording: at the discretion of the administration and with the support of the community

Mischek:

I, like all my comrades, deeply resent the current practice, unscrupulous interference in the actions of deeply respected moderators.

If so, be consistent and do not interfere in the actions of moderator of all Russia Vladimir Putin. Otherwise, you know, you can talk about GDP and not moderators. It's not fair.

gip:

If so, then be consistent and not interfere in the actions of the moderator of all Russia Putin V.V. Otherwise, you see, you can discuss GDP, but not moderators. That's not fair.

Then I'll complain to Rosh.

granit77:

It seems to me that moderators can never be right by definition. Banned Mudreishii for mate, but not banned Porter for rudeness - bad. If they had done the opposite, it would have been bad too. But in order to maintain a forum atmosphere, free and friendly communication and human relations with each other, we can not banish in a row all who have committed violations, we have to choose. If someone considers this choice wrong - and on us there is an enforcement. Appeal procedure.

The moderators may or may not be right. They should not be made poor relatives, nor should they be elevated to the pedestal of saints in their lifetime. Everything is good in moderation. However, if moderators are different from ordinary people, then I take it back.

If I had known what Mudreishii was banned for, I would have been on the moderators' side where I am now. Which is what I wrote above. So it makes sense in place of a deleted post to leave a comment for what was deleted or banned. For the edification of posterity. And so that there would not be such obscure situations.

Yurixx:

I think the moderators are overreacting. You can't take personal emotions for public opinion. All the more so, you can't use your position to fulfill your personal emotions. The concept of "willful disrespect" is too elastic to be relied upon. Anyone can interpret it at will.. If there is such a clause in the rules, you have to at least look at whether someone actually took it as a disrespect to his person. And it's a good idea to understand the validity of that. I haven't noticed anyone being offended by disrespect.

Interesting detail. The man is a prankster - he takes that nickname and misspells it, without insulting anyone. Yeah, stupid. Yes, infantile. Banned.

Another person - Porter - had no sooner registered on the forum than he immediately proceeds to direct insults. Moderators don't say a word. Is it normal ?

Moderators, your best job is when the atmosphere on the forum is working, communication is free and friendly, relations with each other are human, and moderators are not seen and not heard. But if you move around the threads as a group, here discussing participants and measures against them, and also pretend to be the moral police, it's, sorry, not the same at all.

It's better to write to Rosh, but it's against the rules to tell them to their eyes, they might get banned.

About the disrespect, totally agree with the moderators, but I think such characters are illustrative caricatures, which on the contrary are useful to make others ashamed to see themselves in them.

Let's really stop discussing moderators for now. Hopefully after some time these issues will be resolved, the need for discussions and explanations of moderators' actions will be greatly reduced. Not everything works out as quickly as we would like it to.

Yurixx:

The moderators may or may not be right. They should not be made poor relatives, nor should they be elevated to the pedestal of saints in their lifetime. Everything is good in moderation. However, if moderators are different from ordinary people, then I take it back.

If I had known what Mudreishii was banned for, I would have been on the moderators' side where I am now. Which is what I wrote above. So it makes sense in place of a deleted post to leave a comment for what was deleted or banned. For the edification of posterity. And so that there are no such unclear situations.

Public moderators are different from other people, at least on our forum. A user is scolded by a limited number of people, while a moderator can be scolded by the whole forum. That's why moderators have tanned skins and strong nerves. :))

True, it makes sense to report the reasons for the ban. But somehow the order of such reports has not been established. The moderator code prescribes a strong ban, does not require you to report the ban and its reasons, and requires you to firmly suppress all discussion of the actions of moderators. We are public, so we behave somewhat inconsistently, we do not want to distance ourselves from the forum, but the rules must also be respected.

If I had seen your previous post, I wouldn't have written mine.

Vinipah and Piglet sit in silence. Winipah smacks Piglet in the face. Piglet: Why? I am sitting in silence. Wee-wee-Pooh: And you think bad of me.

I heard somewhere: if you take a man and put him in prison for 20 years, somewhere deep in your heart he will agree and understand why.

AlexSTAL:
I believe that such disrespect (mockery of the Russian language) to accomplices should be banned without further question
Yes, this is complete mockery of language and the top of disrespect for forum participants, but for a start, you can also give a warning, since the rules of the forum do not provide for such a violation.
Reason: