Two accounts at the same firm - page 2

abolk:

you have to blink more often.

It helps if the monitor's 59 Hz

If 60Hz, only arbitrate

Please explain - what is this Arbitrage!?

Mudreishii:
Please explain - what is this Arbitrage!?
Arbitrage

Mudreishii:

HarpAgraphy is like Kungfu... The real masters don't use 0=)

If you can't get in under your nickname, don't be surprised.

DDFedor:

Wait!!!!

Please save it for history!

It's cooler than the Humor branch.

DDFedor:

subtle:)

What if there are mistakes in the words, they can also get banned. Is that in the rules of the forum. If only clause 6, as disrespect.

DDFedor:

+1 hee-hee

AlexSTAL:
Arbitrage

I looked it up!...well as far as I understand your slip leads me to an EA which trades on the price difference between accounts. How it can stabilize price movements in two accounts... I don't understand. Maybe I misspelled what I wanted to do... I want to make no difference on stories and on the real between the two accounts ... Ie if the first price has changed from 1.234 to 1.235 at the same time and the other account was the same change ... This is realistic?

Mudreishii:

Looked at it!...well, as far as I understand your slip leads me to an EA which trades on the price difference between accounts. How it can stabilize price movements in two accounts... I don't understand. Maybe I misspelled what I wanted to do... I want to make no difference on the history and the real between the two accounts ... Ie if the first price has changed from 1.234 to 1.235 at the same time and the other account was the same change ... This is really it?
If you register two accounts with one brokerage company, the prices will be synchronous.
Reason: