Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 18

This forum, may its name be hallowed forever and ever, has such a concentration of mathematicians and others because this forum is dedicated to programming and its application to financial markets.

To Mathemat: the categorical judgments in this thread are your prerogative. I remind you "Mathematicians definitely have more chances on forex than others." and "I say 'more chances' because a mathematician can articulate the essence of the phenomenon on forex more clearly than someone else, who will instead just mooch and refer to empiricism."

Where do you get that from? Pride?

It's hard for me to say about who and where they are recruited. So they are recruited and what? What do they work as? Programmers? "Quants? They are not the ones who make money. I personally know a 47-year-old man. He graduated from a radiophysics institute in Moscow. In the '90s he went into business, oil. Got into a conflict with some mobsters. He went to the US. He was recruited on Wall Street. He worked there for 5 years. Got called back to Moscow. Now he runs a business school and teaches corporate analysis.

So? They recruited him, he worked and left. He was just working for his uncle there. I also recruited a cleaner to my office, so what?

FAGOTT:

To Mathemat: it is your prerogative to be categorical in this thread. I recall "Mathematicians definitely have a better chance in foreground than others." and "I say 'better chance' because a mathematician can articulate the essence of the phenomenon in foreground more clearly than someone else, who will instead just mooch and refer to empiricism."

Where do you get that from? Pride?

Prerogative - advantage, primacy, the exclusive right of an institution or official to decide certain matters. See dictionaries - say http://politike.ru/dictionary/285/word/%CF%F0%E5%F0%EE%E3%E0%F2%E8%E2%E0.

So my prerogative here is different, more of a moderator's prerogative.

Regarding hubris - I'm surprised at your categoricalness. A person with above school level maths skills is capable of mooching more and better on average about forex than someone else. That's just a fact, not hubris.

The rest of what you wrote is simply flubbery, which has no relevance whatsoever.

what is Test 2?

sever30:

I transferred the numbers from notepad to Excel, of course they "blur" in the cells... I have to delete the value and immediately write it into the corresponding cell by hand, but how can I do it with the help of Excel itself? I don't know, align, arrange, divide the values into cells, etc... I just need to enter the data from notepad into the Excel.

I couldn't find a breakdown of the contents of the cells into two values contained in one. Alternatively, process the transferred values into Excel from notepad line by line, i.e. in your case

place the cursor in cell B3 (when the number still - in your "blurred" in the cell), then in the formula line - above column B (fx) allocate and cut from the total number 421299 38.96 the second part

38.96 <Ctrl+X> - via clipboard, then place cursor in cell C3 and <Ctrl+V> paste it... After a while it's pretty tolerable and fast...

sever30:

I transferred the numbers from notepad to Excel, of course they "blur" in the cells... I have to delete the value and immediately write it into the corresponding cell by hand, but how can I do this with the help of Excel itself? I don't know, align, arrange, divide the values into cells, etc... I only need to enter the data from notepad into Excel once.

Text files are loaded into Excel via import, it's easy there.

gip:

Text files are loaded into excel via import, it's easy.

How? Please explain.

Roman.:

I couldn't find a breakdown of the contents of the cells into two values contained in one. Alternatively, process the transferred values into Excel from notepad line by line, i.e. in your case

you place the cursor in cell B3 (when the number is still - according to you "blurred" in the cell), then in the formula line - above column B (fx) select and cut out from the total number 421299 38.96 the second part

38.96 <Ctrl+X> - via clipboard, then place cursor in cell C3 and <Ctrl+V> paste it... After a while it's quite tolerable and fast...

Thanks. But that's a hassle... ooh.

sever30:

How? Explain.

Open Excel, open a file via it, set file type as txt, then open import wizard, where you can set column delimiter, or space, or comma, or tabulation, the table below shows the result, simple and convenient enough...

If an EA is trading a 0.2 lot series of orders with TP=60 (from 2 to 8 orders in a series), is it better to take a loss of SL=80 or sit too long in the lot. The maximal drawdown at the lot turned out to be 3k, because the total volume of the lots already placed is a bitbigger than the total volume of the orders series

this at the time of locking:

http://imglink.ru/pictures/11-09-10/93de3aa2b81b567b955862b048c2cbfa.jpg

OlegTs:
open Excel, use it to open a file, set the file type to txt, then open an import wizard where you can define a column separator, either space, comma or tabulation, the table below shows the result, simple and handy enough...

shaitan Excel... it worked!:)
Reason: