Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 12

lasso:

How long? 20 minutes at the most! I - for the sake of honour and dignity - wouldn't have spared two days.

If it existed, then you would not have removed it. After all, why delete such a clear demonstration of the performance of the TC "Avalanche"? It's the cracks that get deleted.

Oh, come on. I was, so I was. )))

Let's move on.

So what prevents you to bring new "results of testing with simulated withdrawal on the interval of 2 years. "?

If you already have this kind of functionality, it's a trifling matter. Really???

I have no time and am too lazy to look for it. And to prove it to you or anyone else, I got the information I needed for myself and that is the main thing for me. For me, this is the stage I have passed and I don't want to go back to it. In my spare time, I will bemore than happy to continue upgrading my EA.

There was, I think there was a test with a simulated withdrawal, Khorosh was showing...

khorosh:
I don't have time and I'm too lazy to look it up. I don't have time and too lazy to look and prove it to you or to anybody else, I have got the information for myself and that is the main thing for me. For me it is a stage of the past and I don't want to go back to it. In my spare time, I will withgreat pleasure continue upgrading my EA.

I ate a mango and why should I prove to you that I ate a mango you don't believe, you don't know what a mango is and I already ate a mango and I can't prove to you that there was a mango I already ate it. You feel bad you didn't have a mango and I feel good I ate a mango. No one has mangoes now but you feel bad and I feel good.

Stop mocking me.

Tantrik:

I ate a mango and why should I prove to you that I ate a mango you don't believe, you don't know what a mango is and I already ate a mango and I can't prove to you that there was a mango I already ate it. You feel bad you didn't have a mango and I feel good I ate a mango. No one has mangoes now but you feel bad and I feel good.

Stop mocking me.

What's the mocking? - I don't understand.

khorosh:
What is the bullying about? - I don't understand.
Show me the withdrawal test or tell me there was no such test.

Tantrik:
Show a withdrawal test or say there was no such test.

Doing the same thing twice is not interesting.

khorosh:

Doing the same thing twice isn't interesting.
It might be. Good luck!

Tantrik:
Mathematicians on forex are losing (speculators are winning) - an unfortunate example.

No, mathematicians on forex rule. here's a graduate of the MSu:

it's not an advertisement, it's a truffle!!!

alsu:

nah, maths on the fore. here's a graduate of the MSU Vmc:

Unproven. I don't have that opinion. The same Reshetov is a mathematician, and on an equal footing with the nerds.

It's just that mathematicians consider the forum their subject and more of them start to try the forum.

alsu:

nah, maths on fore. here's an alumnus of the MSU vmc:

it's not an advertisement, it's a reflection!!!

http://forum.alpari.ru/thread43726-36.html and this one didn't go to the institute....
Reason: