Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 20

lasso:

Roger that.

I haven't done so, but I think opening a file in a linked application is not a problem, is it?

ShellExecute to help.

jartmailru:
ShellExecute to the rescue.

Uh-huh. It works for me anyway.

I'm back from holiday)))) About the 10 points - I was stupid! Caught 11 spreads!!!! IT WAS BRUTAL! NOT EVEN A DEPOSIT DIDN'T HELP! IT'S ALL GONE! And the AMOUNT is NOT HAPPY (glad to see that half of what was lost was earned by this method)) Although if there was more money, would have survived!!!!)))) The system works, my mistake was that I started with a 0.2 lot!)

Trying the 25 pipschannel!

P/S/ Another VAZ 2105 at a loss (-180,000 rubles)

25п....

you can catch a lot of U-turns, the wider the channel width, the smaller the number of U-turns, the golden mean should be sought.

you have -180p on an avalanche?

sever30:

25п....

you can catch a lot of U-turns, the wider the channel width, the smaller the number of U-turns, the golden mean should be sought.

you have -180p on an avalanche?

-180 000 р. !!! THAT'S RIGHT! JUST MERGED IN ONE SECOND! When I realised there wasn't enough money, I made a lock! Tried to break the lock by slowly reducing the lots of counter orders, but it didn't work(((((((

Who can tell me WHERE THE GOLDEN MIDDLE is??????????????)))))))))))))

INFINITEITH:
-180 000 р. !!! THAT'S RIGHT! JUST MERGED IN ONE SECOND! When I realised there wasn't enough money already, I made a lock! Tried to break the lock, slowly reduced the lots of counter orders, but it didn't work(((((((

yeehaw....a fallen cowpoke (i used to swear like that about 20 years ago). with a channel width of 10pp? Did you enter a rollover pure martin?

Do you really exist? Is it a mirage? :))

INFINITEITH:
Who can tell me where the GOLDEN MIDDLE is??????????????)))))))))))))

you should at least let the Lada Priora down... then you will start to feel it (the middle) a little bit...

Noooooooo it's not a mirage!!! I made 87,000 rubles on the 10 p. channel! That's why I got a taste for it!)

and where was your b/o level or TA located?

Reason: