Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 8

IgorM:

there you go - bright idea!

now even closer to the subject of an avalanche:

- there are strategies that trade trends

- there are strategies that trade counter-trends

- there are strategies that trade correlation properties ...

- there are strategies that trade ....

what does avalanche trade???

With trends. When trending, it works perfectly.

IgorM:

there you go - bright idea!

now even closer to the subject of an avalanche:

- there are strategies that trade trends

- there are strategies that trade counter-trends

- there are strategies that trade correlation properties ...

- there are strategies that trade ....

what does avalanche trade???

A pattern - the price can't go flat all the time, be in a flat position all the time.

when increasing the number of iterations (getting into the channel), two ways can be used:

1. Close all positions, remembering the total lot, and when leaving the channel, continue from this lot...

2. Continue iterations not by increasing the lot, but by increasing the distance, which gives the same result, but allows leaving the channel...

There is a reversal strategy is Avalanche. Reversal strategies can be, for example, based on the intersection of two different MAs.

Avalanche is a rollover strategy with a Martingale element.

khorosh:

With trends. It works perfectly with trends.

I think you should not trade on an avalanche - trade with any trend indicator

Tantrik:
The regularity - the price can't go without a break all the time, be in a flat all the time.

If you missed the first entry into a trend, you may hit a pullback with abigger order

OlegTs:

if the number of iterations (hitting the channel) increases, you may use two methods:

2. Continue iterating not by increasing the lot, but by increasing the distance, which will give the same result, but allow you to break out of the channel...

why?????? well put yourself after each flip an increase in distance with geometric progression! - 25 -> 50 -> 100 ->200 ->400 .....

Do you want to apply the overcrowding tactic???

zhuki:

Avalanche is a rollover strategy with a Martingale element.

Martingale is not a nickname - it is one way of money management, it is not the essence of an avalanche, I have already tested an avalanche without multiple of the next lot, but by increasing the total position buy vs sell and vice versa - the effect is the same - the exit from the lock just wait longer

Who said that the trivial line of lot calculation in the code of the Expert Advisor: Lots = AccountBalance/10 0000; is not the same system based on Mattingale as setting an opposite - a lock with a multiple of x2? Basically, the first option is also a Martingale, but "extended in time" - the essence is the same - adding positive/negative results to the total (balance) results

IgorM:
Martingale is not a nickname - it is one way of money management, it is not the essence of an avalanche, I have already tested an avalanche without increasing the next lot by multiples, but by increasing the total position buy vs sell and vice versa - the effect is the same - the exit from the lock just wait longer

I marked what is unclear. Maybe, the multiplicity in your understanding is 2, 3, etc. But it may be 1.1, 1.2, etc. That is not the question. Multiplicity or increasing the reverse position is a question of risk.

IgorM:

I think you should not trade on an avalanche - trade with any trend indicator

if you haven't hit a trend with your first entry, you may hit a pullback with abigger order

why?????? well put yourself a geometric progression increase in distances after each roll! - 25 -> 50 -> 100 ->200 ->400 .....

Do you want to use over sit tactics???

Martingale is not a nickname - it is one way of money management, it is not the essence of an avalanche, I have already tested an avalanche without multiple of the next lot, but by increasing the total position buy vs sell and vice versa - the effect is the same - exit from a lock just wait longer

I think you do too, as you have a lot of questions about avalanche and will have a long time to figure it out. Trade on indicators you don't have any questions about. My guess is that I will somehow continue to trade with Avalanche, especially since I have already doubled the initial deposit several times.

And the fact that the avalanche trades in the direction of the trend is determined by the fact that stop orders are used, otherwise limit orders would be used.

zhuki:
I have highlighted what is not clear. Perhaps, the multiplicity in your understanding is 2, 3, etc. But it may be 1.1, 1.2, etc. That is not the question. Multiplicity or increasing the reverse position is a question of risk.

Multiplicity (Martingale) is just a geometric progression - the aim of which is to achieve a positive result, if you want, the swing of equity in the trend indicators is feasible with smaller k-values - 0.5, 0.25 of the total buy and sell positions.

khorosh:

I think you will as well, as I have a lot of questions on the avalanche and I will have to deal with it for a long time. I think that the avalanche will take too much time to sort out. Trade with indicators that do not raise any questions to you. I will somehow continue to trade with Avalanche, especially since I have already doubled the initial deposit several times.

And the fact that avalanche trades in the direction of the trend is determined by the fact that stop orders are used, otherwise limit orders would be used.

good luck! Believing in mathematics will help you, but the only bad thing is that under unfavorable circumstances you will have to move from general maths to probability theory.

I trade an avalanche in my EA only when placing a lock, because the aim of placing a lock is to make it breakeven. It is hard to find a better principle than an avalanche for untangling of lots, because an avalanche is a big lock, which is built until the total profit of open orders reaches the desired goal

IgorM:

Multiplicity (Martingale) is just a geometric progression - the aim of which is to obtain a positive result. If you want, you may use smaller multiples - 0.5, 0.25 of the total buy and sell positions

success! believe in mathematics will help you. One thing is bad, if the situation changes, you will have to move from the field of general mathematics to the field of probability theory

I trade an avalanche in my EA only when placing a lock - the purpose of a lock is to reach the breakeven level. It is hard to find a better principle of an avalanche for untangling of lots, because an avalanche is a big lock, which is built until the total profit of all open orders reaches the desired goal

What else could it be? If without it. The principle of an avalanche is based on an asymmetrical lok. And as for the dangers of using an avalanche, I'm quite aware of that. And my strategy, as I wrote before, is to quickly double deposit and take off (withdraw profit). Well, sometimes I have to fix a decent loss (<=50% of the initial deposit), but not too much, often the profit more than covers it.

khorosh:
What else could it be? If without it. The principle of an avalanche is based on an asymmetrical lok. And as for the dangers of using an avalanche, I'm quite aware of that. And my strategy, as I wrote before, is to quickly double deposit and take off(withdraw profit). Well, sometimes I have to fix a decent loss (<=50% of the initial deposit), but not too much, often the profit more than covers it.

should we call your strategy Groundhog or Ostrich?
Reason: