Avalanche - page 420

Diamant:

What's the point?

Avalanche can be tested for 10 years and on the 11th, it's all leaked in a couple of days.

Avalanche's success in the past proves absolutely nothing for it in the future

Are you going to trade for 10 years without withdrawal? Weird, I'm so withdrawing as soon as the initial deposit is doubled. The important thing is that the funds withdrawn are significantly higher than the funds lost. As for past and future success, it's not just about avalanche. Success in the past does not guarantee it in the future with any expert.

khorosh:

Are you going to trade for 10 years without withdrawal? Strange, I withdraw like that as soon as the initial deposit is doubled. The important thing is that the funds withdrawn are significantly higher than the funds lost. As for past and future success, it's not just about avalanche. Success in the past does not guarantee it in the future for any expert.

10 years - should be read as a "long enough" period :)

But even if you apply your rule... There is too big a chance not to live even to the first doubling of the deposit on Avalanche.

Success in the past for an expert based on TA does not guarantee his success in the future, but still more or less true concepts allows to separate the chaff. In the case of Avalanche - pure lottery IMHO.

Necron:

Too lazy to test =) in the EA everything just goes after return, i.e. it starts once at bar opening.

PS. drawdown I will not say what! :D guess it yourself))))

Despite the fact that the code implements the work on open prices, the results of testing by ticks and by open prices may not coincide.

Diamant:

10 years - should be read as a "long enough" period :)

But even if you apply your rule... There is too big a chance of not even living up to the first doubling of deposit on Avalanche.

Success in the past for an expert based on TA does not guarantee his success in the future, but still more or less true concepts allows to separate the chaff. In the case of Avalanche - pure lottery IMHO.

What prevents you from crossing TA with Avalanche?

khorosh:
What prevents you from crossing TA with Avalanche?
Why should I? O.o.

Galina:

In the meantime, I'm continuing to test the simplest version of Avalanche on a demo....

That's an idiotic question:

Why test the very first version of Avalanche on demo if you already have a supposedly much improved one written by Rumata and which has brought you hundreds of thousands of rubles in profit?

goldtrader:

That's an idiotic question:

Why test the very first version of Avalanche on a demo if you already have a supposedly much improved one written by Rumata and which has brought you hundreds of thousands of rubles in profit?

In order to find something new, sometimes you have to remember the well forgotten old.

Galina:

In order to find something new, it is sometimes necessary to remember the well-forgotten old.

Ms Galina, are you a lecturer? (Is there life on Mars?)

Tantrik:
Ms Galina, are you a lecturer?

I am a lecturer just like NIROBA :)))

Galina:

In order to find something new, it is sometimes necessary to remember the well-forgotten old.

In that case, why not start with the multiplication table or the alphabet?
Reason: