EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 740

Centuriy:
I don't know, but it's only a matter of time before the price reaches 4280, and then only New York can make a difference
What did the Euro do yesterday and Friday in New York? Did it drop and then suddenly rise today?
[삭제]
Here comes the sell signal
[삭제]
sanyooooook:
and on New York euro yesterday and Friday what did it do? did it go down? and today suddenly it will go up?
I meant that in a London session it is more likely that the price will move in one direction at this time upwards, but in forex there is no 100% prediction, so it is more likely...
[삭제]
D1ez:
Here comes the sell signal
It's too early.

a rebound from the current trend?


[삭제]

From 1.4272(call 5) it is possible to rise to 1.4373, where put 20 stands.

torgus:

From 1.4272(call 5) it is possible to rise to 1.4373, where put 20 stands.

I look at all these pictures and once again I am convinced, that all these are pivot levels... So is it worth the trouble?
sanyooooook:
"make no idols"

First there'll be fans, then it'll reorganize into a cult.

canada franc beautifully failed forecast (but it means.... it means a lot, what does it mean?)

Tantrik:

canada franc beautifully failed forecast (but it means.... it means a lot, what does it mean?)


will work mirrored :)))