Study1: multi-currency analysis for scalping and beyond - page 11

hrenfx:

Sometimes I think that the majors are just random wanderings and that the correlations between them are just an appearance. But I don't want to believe it...

have you ever seen correlation at all in nature, i don't know there, wikipedia maybe? look at the adjusted values and look at currency pairs. they have nothing in common.

vasya_vasya:
have you ever seen correlation in nature at all, I don't know there, wikipedia maybe? look at the adjusted values and look at currency pairs. they have nothing in common.
Vasya, you're up to your old tricks. I write white, you read black. I wrote that there are short intervals, when the majors correlate with each other. Whether it is a coincidence or not, I do not know. It is clear that there are no long correlations among all the majors at once. I hope this is clearer.

hrenfx:
Vasya, you're up to your old tricks. I write white, you read black. I just said that there may be short intervals when the majors correlate with each other. Whether it is a coincidence or not, I do not know. It is clear that there are no long correlations among all the majors at once. I hope this is clearer.
Who are you talking to anyway? Isn't it clear to me? Or do you know better what is clear to me and what is not?

Let's put it this way: you show here a screen with the result, where you can clearly see the correlation on the chart, however briefly.

vasya_vasya:

Let's put it this way. you show here a screen with the result, where you can clearly see the correlation on the graph, even if it is short-term or whatever.

I want to kick you, but that's not right... I'll show you on the charts. Look at the screenshots on the fourth page of this thread. You should look at the price behavior in the area enclosed by four red lines - a rectangle. It also has a blue diagonal. So, five screens show the same price changes in those areas and you can view the data table there. And on one screen it is different. And the table shows it. I cannot make my point any clearer.

hrenfx:

I want to kick, but it's not right... I'll show you on the charts. See the screenshots on page four of this thread. Watch the price behaviour in the area bounded by the four red lines - a rectangle. It also has a blue diagonal. So, five screens show the same price changes in those areas and you can view the data table there. And on one screen it is different. And the table shows it. I cannot make my point any clearer.

In other words, translating it into plain language, you are trying to pass off as correlation what you have drawn between the 2 points.

There's only 6 bars in those rectangles, and you think everyone here understands where your gaps in knowledge are, don't you? Everyone here is a psychic.

You know, you can plot 6 points of correlation between anything and they will.

By the way, if you try hard enough, you can still build a correlation by recording ticks, but recording them synchronously filling in all the holes of inconsistency in time, then the correlation can reach one between completely different pairs.

Vasya, forget this branch like a bad dream. It's not for you.

hrenfx:
Vasya, forget this branch like a bad dream. It's not for you.

Okay, so I'm a fool anyway, no matter how you look at it. It seems to me, you created this thread for one reason only - to amuse your ego.

But don't be afraid of my clever speeches, I'll erase those posts soon. ) And once again you will be the all-seeing eye in this thread.

"Do you see a gopher? No...". It all depends on how you look...

I "killed" another week in search of multicurrency patterns - I did not find anything definitive, I do not know how data centres work, but I suspect that in multicurrency analysis you can only find periods when correction/rebound in all currencies simultaneously, but the beginning of currency pair movements is completely unrelated to each other - imho

there is another way to look for a connection with gold - the price of gold goes through USD and the major majors are also related to USD.

vasya_vasya:

But don't be intimidated by my clever talk, I'll erase those posts soon. ) You will once again be the all-seeing eye in this thread.

No need to erase.
Reason: