A newcomer asks! - page 10

server:
As for why the account was blocked, it is difficult to say, but there is a reason why the broker was bought by another broker and the server could have changed, or it went bankrupt, if it is a demo account, not all brokers give, without time limit to use the account, that is, from one to three months - all are different.
If your trading strategy is at odds with the broker's, can you be blocked? Of course this rarely happens, but what if it does?

Sayber: And if your trading strategy is not in line with the broker's strategy - can we get blocked for that? Of course this rarely happens, but what if it does?

If you are trading on a demo account, it is unlikely to get blocked. On a demo account anything is possible.

On a real account, of course, they will block you: what brokerage house lets you put your hand in its pocket...

P.S. You will not get 500% a day on the real account, that's for sure. They will not let you earn 500% a day, that's for sure. Simply because you have to get cocky little by little.

Sayber:
What if your trading strategy is not in line with the broker's strategy - can you get banned for that? Of course this rarely happens, but what if it does, then what?
Of course they can all, you have come to visit them, not them to you :) If you trade on accounts with a fixed spread, it is very likely to block your account, asMathemat correctly said 500% per day (you may get a clause in the contract - no need to ask for it), but with other types of accounts with floating spreads, ESN, STP, NDDIf you do not know how to use it you may try to go back to the beginning of the year and then go back to the beginning of the year with the exception of the regular updates.

papaklass:

No offence, you are just trying to explain one simple thing: Tester and Real are two different sports. :)

If you don't have internet, that means you developed your EA in the tester, and the results of your EA are the results of work in the tester, not in real trading.

The main difference between the EA in the tester and the real account is the execution time of a trade order: in the tester it is ==zero, and on the real account it is always > zero. On a real trade, it takes time to deliver an order to the broker, and from the broker to the liquidity provider (the other side of your trade) and back. This time is measured in hundreds of milliseconds, and in most cases in seconds (depending on the trading platform and broker).

If you have been trading forex, you know how many pips the price can go in one second. :)

If you don't have a good Internet connection, the quality of the history is likely to be poor as well.

Sayber:

and in reality I don't have internet, there's not even a mobile phone connection here

How can you say in such a case that the EA "made 1200 out of 1000 in one day ::)"? ?

Most likely it was a single trade on history...

Laryx:

How can you then claim that an advisor "Made 1200 out of 1000 in one day ::)" ? ?

Most likely it was a single trade on history...

I don't know why it's just one, if you put everything on one trade you will blow everything away. I traded one day on the real account and a few days on the demo, but a blackout and internet interfered (long story).

I have been trading for one day and a few days in the demo, but a blackout interfered with the Internet (long story).

sumkin75:
With a poor internet connection, the quality of the story is likely to leave a lot to be desired as well.
normal quality - only one gap (cliffhanger) came out.

papaklass:

No offence, you are just trying to explain one simple thing: Tester and Real are two different sports. :)

If you don't have internet, that means you developed your EA in the tester, and the results of your EA are results of work in the tester, not in real trading.

The main difference between the EA in the tester and the real account is the execution time of a trade order: in the tester it is ==zero, and on the real account it is always > zero. On a real trade, it takes time to deliver an order to the broker, and from the broker to the liquidity provider (the other side of your trade) and back. This time is measured in hundreds of milliseconds, and in most cases in seconds (depending on the trading platform and broker).

If you trade forex you know how many pips the price may move in one second. :)

Well, there's not that much difference between a tester and a real. And the price changes are not so important. The optimization of the Expert Advisor is only important. If in the tester everything goes fine, in the real trade, of course, this will not work - the function of automatic optimization during the EA's operation is out.

How to make the EA trade on different timeframes simultaneously? I think that attaching the EA to the chart is only a conditional concept, ie, attached to one chart, the EA may trade on another timeframe of the same or another currency pair, simply by requesting data. Or am I wrong? But the multicurrency EA is located on one chart and trades on all pairs, it means it can trade on all timeframes. I need an example or a link to it.

Sayber:

Well, there's not much difference between the tester and the real thing.

There's not much difference between the tester and the real. On the demo, I can open a position with 100 lots at once, 200 ... 500, day-night is not important, you can not open such a volume on the real account at the price you see.

Sayber:

I have traded on the real account for one day and a few days on the demo, but a blackout interfered with the internet (long story short). I traded one day on the real account and a few days on the demo, but a blackout interfered with the internet (long story).

I may assert with confidence, based on my trading and tests.

You cannot.

On the basis of the tests, we can say only that the Expert Advisor is made correctly and works in accordance with its TS.

But it needs to be tested on a tester to see the problems that were not detected in the tester and then correctly fix them in the tester in order not to let them cause too much damage to your deposit. Do you think that's all? Nope...

You still have a lot to learn.

Reason: