Strategy tester ideas

Hi everyone
I work with the strategy tester and an expert and I see 2 problems that may perhaps lead to solutions, but I am not a programmer.
1) one method for testing expert advisors is to optimize various time + forward periods within a large period of time.
The analysis of the results of all the forwards, even with excel, should make us obtain an average result for the future.

Instead of doing this job I thought: doing optimization + forward over a long period and starting the tests on the future of the best results,for example 100, with overlapping graphic display of the 100 results. In this way there would be the performance lines one above the other and an immediate evaluation of the parameters that could work.

2) this perhaps concerns more the MQL5 staff. After many evaluations with optimizations, we try to select the best parameter.
For example, we get MA 10, TP 100, SL 200 and this can be perfect or a limit.
But what if the best results were MA 9 and 10, TP 100 and 110, SL 180 and 200, i.e. 8 possibilities that Metatrader can consider for the trade?
That is, is profit also made with the combination MA 10, TP 110 and SL 180?

I have no knowledge of programming. I hope a professional will answer you
But you should be aware that you need to test the strategy in the demo account even if the test result is given good results

But you still need to understand that the conditions on the demo account, and on the main account may differ.

mostafa ahmed:
I have no knowledge of programming. I hope a professional will answer you
But you should be aware that you need to test the strategy in the demo account even if the test result is given good results
Yes, in fact, I write this because it is a month that I select the results after calculations of hours over 3 months, 6 months and more, ticks, real ticks etc .. of the optimization and in demo they suck from the second day
Reason: