Free profitable advisor SunShine!!!!!!!!!! - page 13

You will succeed! You will find your grail! You just have to look for it...

I'll have to cut in and criticise the substance, since no one wants to do that.

Let's go:

As you can see the EA is not as profitable as it seems at first sight. The strategy has a conservative MM based on fixed % of the deposit (we start with 1 lot at $10 000, then it becomes less). Unfortunately I did not manage to reach testing accuracy above 25% though I used deep minute history since 2000. Apparently, the Expert Advisor is very sensitive to fluctuations within m1 bar, so in reality the results may be very different from those that can be seen in the tester:

In reality, with such intensity of requests for modification, there may be real problems with the broker.

In addition, the Expert Advisor works only on EURUSD and only on m15 and less. Obviously, the results on other symbols are even worse, so the author has decided to convince himself that at least EUR will be profitable.

In general, the parameters of the Expert Advisor suggest that it is a simple combination of standard indicators in one bottle. Basically, this EA is one big filter.

The overall verdict: Very weak.

Suggestions for the author:

1. Try to create Expert Advisors that can make money on as many instruments as possible. In this case, they should earn almost the same parameters (it is better to use the same ones). For example, those parameters that are correct for the euro, should also be correct for gold.

2. Do not try to filter the strategy (as you have done now). Using many filters is self-deceptive. It's much easier to tweak many parameters to each other - hence the result, overfitting. If you do use a filter, firstly the strategy should be profitable even without it, and secondly you should clearly understand why this filter is needed here and what it does.

3. use capitalization formulas at the very end of development, when the profitability of the Expert Advisor is at least proved on the history. Using MM in strategies with negative MO is meaningless, they will not pull them to the plus anyway.

4. Try not to base your developments on fluctuations within bar m1. Anything can happen there. You are optimizing the tester, not working with the real market. It's better to try to trade on H1 and above. Believe me, even on D1 you can make hundreds of deals a year (for example, I'm developing a system that, according to my estimations, will make 3 000 deals a year, with deep instrument diversification of course).

Мне понравилось. Запишусь я пожалуй, в трейдеры. Врут, что там - неинтересно.

C-4:

I'll have to cut in and criticise on the merits, since no one wants to do that.

You are not testing with the right parameters.

StopLoss = 400;

and I understand it's for five digits.

That's right. 400 for a five-digit. I have a 4-digit. That makes it 40.

then make both TA and Trl 10 times less.

not 50 and 20, but 5 and 2

Oops, got the take profit wrong at 50 big pips. But at 5 pips it works even worse...

sergeev:

then make both TA and Trl 10 times less.

not 50 and 20, but 5 and 2

are you out of your mind???? you cannot put 5 and 2! no broker will not give so close to the opening of an order to put a take and trawl!!!! unless you yourself are the broker.... i don't know what test he made them with, but this test is obviously not done on this EA!

Ouch!

Judging by the aggressive behaviour and the avatar of the "tough" guy, he's another underage boy who lacks a mother's love and is bullied by everyone in the yard.

He's trying to release all his negative energy in a virtual space, where no one will really hit him back...

Self-assertion from the very first post...

The only theme he had before that:

Crazy House!

Back to list of topics | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 New topic

ALeek 20.07.2010 12:34 AM

Yes... forex is nonsense... No profitable advisors!!!!

Reason: