What is the perspective in your opinion? - page 10

costy_:
Almost all savvy trading strategies give entry points on roughly the same bar (not to mention direction ;))

и

Richie::

1. z=x+y;

2. z=(2x+2y)/2;

I disagree. There can be a lot of "perfect" systems, almost an infinite number, based on different pillar regularities of the market. And they, these ideal systems do not have to give the same signals.

PS by "Perfect TS" I mean a system that does not give losing signals and has protective stop orders.

Mathemat:

I understand that you don't like it, but what can you do if the world has become a better place to explain itself?

Has it? I would put it another way - we have learned to use with greater efficiency what we do not understand.

For Mathemat and denis_orlov this is an interesting book, as well as for those interested in quantum physics and other interesting 'stuff'

So be it. Principles have been found that describe the world more fully than classical principles. These principles contradict common sense, but who says they have to conform to it?

2 joo: is that the book on the link I provided?

joo:

PS By "Perfect TS" I mean a system which does not give losing signals and has protective stop orders.

Why does it need stop orders if it does not give losing signals...? )

Mathemat:

So be it. Principles have been found that describe the world more fully than classical principles. These principles contradict common sense, but who says they have to conform to it?

2 joo: is that the book in the link I gave?

it's in the neural networks archive in my thread. i couldn't find it in here.

Penrose R. The king's new mind. On computers, thinking and the laws of physics. 2003

Have you solved the problem with the archive location, joo?

Mathemat:
Have you solved the problem with the archive location, joo?
No, I'm waiting for your answer about 5 gigs.

denis_orlov:

Why does it need stop orders if it doesn't give loss signals...? )

There are systems that do not give losing signals just because they do not have stops. There are many of them in the codebase. :)

Tantrik:

and if there were no stop-orders would be - devastating.

You're partly right - for a properly programmed robot to exit a position on the opposite signal is not always a signal to place an opposite position, and stops are just for safety
Reason: