What is the perspective in your opinion? - page 11

Mathemat:

how one can declare that a laser is not a practical use of the laws of quantum mechanics (it seems that it was Einstein who proposed the idea).

By the way, it seems that Einstein never fully accepted the principles of quantum mechanics. "I can't believe that God plays dice" are his words :)

But just by the law of meanness, he is considered one of the founding fathers of quantum mechanics - along with Planck, who didn't like the whole affair very much either.

And he wasn't given the Nobel for both his theories of relativity, but with the wording "For the discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect and his work in theoretical physics. In his work on the photoelectric effect, he seems to have suggested quantising the energy of light.

Mathemat:

But it is he, by the law of meanness, who is considered one of the founding fathers of quantum mechanics.

And he was given the Nobel not for both his theories of relativity, but for his work "For the discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect and for his work in theoretical physics, in which he seems to have proposed quantising the energy of photons.

Quantisation was started by Planck.

Yes, I was wrong. Nevertheless, Einstein's explanation of the photoelectric effect is already considered quantum-mechanical.

but if Einstein had tried to write an advisory...

Mathemat:
Yes, I am mistaken. Nevertheless, Einstein's explanation of the photoelectric effect is already considered quantum-mechanical.

It is. I think he respected the facts. But he could not seem to accept that indeterminacy is fundamental and not a consequence of lack of knowledge.

"Usually new scientific truths win not so much that their opponents are persuaded and they admit they are wrong, but more often so that these opponents gradually die out, and the rising generation assimilates the truth at once." (Max Planck)

"Обычно новые научные истины побеждают не так, что их противников убеждают, и они признают свою неправоту, а больше частью так, что противники эти постепенно вымирают, а подрастающее поколение усваивает истину сразу". (Макс Планк)

Yep, Heisenberg is an example. By the way, when he formulated his matrix mechanics, he "invented" something that had already been invented a long time ago - the algebra of matrices.

Richie:

Ivanov: What is your perspective on the analysis of financial markets?
Pipirkin: Probability theory.
Kuzkin: Yes, neural networks are a thing.
Fishkin: Neutrons are lighter than protons, I read about it.
Pupkin: And do you know, that they make rods of nuclear reactors from zirconium?
Swinokhryak: Put me down, please, I can't go on.
Svetkina: I wish everyone success and myself too.
Pipirkin: The kettle needs watching.
Mishkin: Richie, well you're lazy.
Siskin: There are different kettles, there are electric ones.

Verevkin: All over the world they already have electric kettles, but we do it all with our hands.

Paragrafych: and a log is more complicated than a kettle...

That's very clever!

Bravo!

Reason: