Recognising images ( rhetorical theme ) - page 11

storm:

As far as I remember, when testing at opening prices, if the stop loss and take profit are in the channel of the bar formed, the position will always close at the stop loss.

The entire Expert Advisor works only on open prices, including the trawl. Perhaps, if it worked differently, the trawl would not work properly, but in my case it works like clockwork.

If trawl always triggers once per bar, then you can test on opening prices. Stop Loss and Take Profit - if they don't fall inside a bar, it's OK too - we can test it at open prices, but if they do, we shouldn't test it on ticks.

Integer:

If the trawl is always triggered once per bar, then you can test on opening prices.

Yes, that makes sense. I do not use another variant of trawl, but I would know.

Stop Loss and Take Profit - if they do not fall inside a bar, it's OK too - we may test it at open prices.

:)

Thank you, Dmitry.

Corrected the post.

gip:

... The expert system collects information that characterises the state of the market and , based on this information, decides whether or not to use a particular strategy ... It is possible to ramp up mid-tier EAs to a well profitable level.

What exactly are you reading from the chart?

gip:

If there is a pattern recogniser but no profit, give it to me. If I manage to profit from your pattern recognition algorithm with my expert system, then we can agree on sharing. Depending on the results. You can give me not the algorithm itself, but the primary result of its work. Need: The number of recognized situations at least about once a day.

---

Actually a successful pattern recognition algorithm is rare. And there are a lot of bad ones.

Candlestick patterns working with 1-8 candlesticks are not needed. We do not need patterns shorter than 15 minutes. We need informative, meaningful patterns and situations. I make a building out of these bricks.

Why aren't candlestick patterns needed? In fact, the search for such patterns is the most formalised. By supplementing it with a certain set of criteria, you can get the same expert system.

Globe:
and what exactly are you reading from the graph?

The theoretical assumptions were as follows: I decompose the graph into certain sections and work with the structure of the resulting convolution of the graph over these sections. In the process of practical implementation of these preconditions, of course, everything turned into something algorithmic. The result is a system that works with a set of recognition and runtime algorithms.

I thought someone would be interested to know what could theoretically be squeezed out of his recognition algorithm. Even just comparing the results of a simple tester and testing in my system would already be a good result and food for thought.

rip:

Why are candlestick patterns unnecessary? Actually searching for such patterns is the most formalized. By supplementing it with a specific set of criteria, you can get the same expert system.

I am not saying that they are useless at all, but in my case they are not applicable.

The candlestick pattern recognition approach itself does not involve recognition per se, but a search for simple patterns. This loses >99% of the information encoded in the pattern.

gip:

... I decompose the timetable into specific sections and work with the structure of the resulting convolution of the timetable over these sections ...

how about that? Renco?

No, definitely not Renko. Ready to discuss only other people's recognisers and what's freely available :)

gip:

No, definitely not Renko. Ready to discuss only other people's recognisers and what's freely available :)

These very recognizers that are not freely available, "we have our own moustache...", we'll discuss it ourselves sometime :)

gip:

Such an answer, as if I'm asking for something ready-made and profitable :) If it were as simple as you make it out to be...

The essence of trading is exactly what you don't have. "A ready-made algorithm" in this case doesn't exist either. What you have in the public domain does not recognise well is one, two is that you have not researched your creations in application to the market or researched very superficially.

And I and some others in this thread are trying to explain to you that normal pattern recognition is not even one tenth of a success. If it was, you would have been trading successfully by now.

Mm-hmm. No kidding.

how much you know about me and my research and trading...)

I think that's exactly what you're asking for, as you can't provide any specifics yourself.

Reason: