Can it be? - page 22

Reshetov:

What makes you think that's his face? I have "FaceGen Modeller" software on my computer, i.e. I can make any face in 3D from the photos in full-face and profile + I have to modify it in a 3D editor. Or you can generate a face and use the genetic algorithm to select the most similar one out of the variants. Practically the same sketch, only in 3D and with different emotional settings + possibility of editing.

So I'm talking about how the text (temperament) is inconsistent with the person in the photo.

So "G", just "G".

Abzasc:
Did anyone take it seriously? I thought they were just waiting for a laugh ))
I wasn't even laughing... As Mishek rightly said, "Sailors today are small, pot-bellied and gluttonous to the extreme!

granit77:
I wasn't even laughing... As Mishek rightly said, "Sailors today are small, pot-bellied and gluttonous to the extreme!

Yes, indeed. It was a rather dull event, though. So much awaited, so much prepared and here it's a bang.

Abzasc:
Did anyone take it seriously? I thought they were just waiting for a laugh ))
Well, some took it seriously. And what was the 15 pages about?
After Reshetov's initial question, you should have waited for an answer; if there is no proof, then there is nothing to talk about.

granit77:

Me too, but I was waiting to have some fun... OK, it's not the last one.)

Pegasmaster:
Well, some took it kind of seriously. What was the 15 pages about?
After Reshetov's initial question you should have waited for an answer, if there is no proof then there is nothing to talk about further.

Too bad about Bernanke. You should not have called and bothered the man. He was probably at the printing press tearing the hair out of his ass because the quid were slow to print and he had to say goodbye to Alaska?

Now the new quid have extra protection against counterfeiting - stained wool Benny Chopper.

The divorce is there. Simple proof, taken straight from the statement.

I think a lot of people remember the parable about the old chess master who taught the king how to play. And in return he asked him to put 1 grain on the chess board, 2 grains on the second, 4 grains on the third, and so on, i.e. every time doubling. So there are not enough grains on the whole globe to cover all the cells.

1. it claims 1000 pips a month, with targets of 100 pips, guaranteed, in any market. Sit down and calculate how many days it takes to take over the world (already closed 10 cells in the first month), and if not from a dollar, but from a million. 2^10=1024- billionaire by the end of the month, trilliarder by the end of the second ....

Mischek:

Yes, but I'm talking about a trend . The average level of crooks reflects the average soil on which they graze
Maybe it (the ground) is just a certain category of people who never get fewer, and in today's environment they are just better seen - for the masses.

Reshetov:

What makes you think it's his face? I have FaceGen Modeller on my computer,

I got it. It's cool, you can make faces with it.)