EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 530

Noterday:
Expect your stops to be wiped out Wednesday-Thursday, or as the terminator would say, liquidated.

Yeah, that's very likely.

But that's what stops are for :)

I'll wait for now. My entry price is good, I entered with a trailing stopper, at my own risk.

Also...

getting ready to buy the YEN DOLLAR. Look at it, it's approaching the low in the months of March 1995 ....

I don't know if it will break or not, but it will probably bounce back... and not weakly.... at least enough for me. Waiting.

OlegTs:
When I test on mt4, always one core is involved, the rest sleeps in deep sleep, which always annoyed me, maybe there are ways to distribute the load for such applications, I personally don't know. MT5 immediately became like X64, which was nice, and in the test distributed the load on all cores, which compared to the test of a similar robot on mt4 visually gave a very tangible speed. I didn't use stopwatch, but I could feel the difference.
I'm not sitting with a stopwatch, but I could feel the difference. but still?

nikelodeon:
Is there any money to be made??? That's what I mean..... automation, that's understandably quicker... but still?
just starting to learn, on the old platform, 8 cores or 1, there's no difference:((((

That's what I mean.......

Galina:

Yes, that's quite likely.

But that's what stops are for :)

I'll wait for now. My entry price is good, I entered with a trailing stopper, at my own risk.

By the way...

getting ready to buy the YEN DOLLAR. Look at it, it's approaching the low in the months of March 1995 ....

I don't know if it will break or not, but it will probably bounce back from there... and not weakly.... at least enough for me. Waiting.

Madame Galina, don't worry about the feet:)))

I think there will be another bounce to 1.41 and then roll down to 1.31

nikelodeon:
I'm telling you, let's go down....... Ha ha ha !!!!!! Pretty boy...... makes me laugh...

If it's so funny and clear what's going on in currencies, you're a hottie))))))

odiseif:

I think there will be another bounce to 1.41 and then roll down to 1.31

Till 1.3650 at least, forget about the pulling up.

Madame Galina, the bakshee needs to dig in, but it's too early, I have my eye on it myself.

Yesterday morning's prediction partly worked out, only up left to go =)

Н1

Noterday:

Yesterday morning's prediction partly worked out, only upwards to go =)

Guys, what up, what are you talking about:)))

Reason: