EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 536

A bearish wolf looms on m15

I expect the growth to be over by the last few days of this month.

I don't know why they don't like Webmoney, our freaks always have it all fucked up.

strangerr:

I expect the rise to end in the last days of this month.

I don't understand why they didn't like Webmoney, our freaks always have it all fucked up.

National PrivatBank and FUIB are developing their system.

The Baguir model will also have to be redrawn and enlarged. Although I have the impression that on the 5th chart the low ended with the five that started from the gap and goes "a".

Bought channel boundary target 100pp.1.3970, stop with flip (in case the channel is broken) 57pp 1.3755 and profit 57pp 1.3698.

I think the border may not be reached in 70pp trall.

Tantrik:

Bought channel boundary target 100pp.1.3870, stop with flip (in case channel is broken) 57pp 1.3755 and profit 57pp 1.3698.

I think the border may not be reached in 70pp trall.

Igor, tell me what interesting programme or whose terminal. Contracts, stocks. Are there Russian ones as well?

RekkeR:
Igor, tell me what interesting programme or whose terminal. Contracts, stocks. Are there Russian ones as well?
I would say there is no commission, no money, no lots - but there are 170 pairs of currencies, some of them are mirrored in eurasia, min lot 0.01 and fractional 0.015. I use terminal author Sahobank - Finam's Russian-speaking broker and I trade with them. Russian shares - only available on the London Stock Exchange. Ruble dollar and ruble euro are available.

If the USDCHF is going to turn around, it's now!!!

here's the sell... going up again to 1.400-50

chepikds:
here's the sell... Going up again to 1.400-50

That's what I said. Morning M15

Showing off a little =)

Evening, Minutes.

Although, to be honest, it's a bit of a stretch, so I'll pass on.... I'm cancelling my bragging, for THE FUCK HIM KNOWS =)
Reason: