EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 313

RekkeR 20.08.2010 13:51

Next came the simpler crowd. With bags of bai...
In general, looking at 15m and 30m we can assume the return of forward movement.
It remains, as Tantric - to pop.
Now we need to pop that it will be a pin.
And Stranger and Noterday are clearly the infiltrators of imperialism, sticking the unseen in bai. And their nicknames aren't native.

Did you look at the 15m fyke?

RekkeR:

Now we have to trust that it will be a pin.

Stranger and Noterday are clearly infiltrators of imperialism. And their nicknames aren't native.

What do you mean?

What's all the excitement on the eu?

I don't think there is any news yet.

weber say ecb plot exit first quarter

RekkeR:

Now we have to rely on the fact that it will be a pin.

And Stranger and Noterday, clearly spies of imperialism, have put the unseen in the bai. And their nicknames aren't native.

It makes a big difference which crop to harvest earlier, either the sells or the bai:)))) And we are not the only ones in the bai, everyone was talking about 1.29 at least, and only the wise old Gip said: close the bai:)))

RekkeR:

Now we have to rely on the fact that it will be a pin.

And Stranger and Noterday, clearly spies of imperialism, have put the unseen in the bai. And their nicknames aren't native.

By tonight, some good news for the eu and around 1.2830 I will be fixing.

Tantrik:
By tonight, good news for the eu and around 1.2830 will be fixed.
Yesterday was bad for the quid, it is frightening to imagine what the reaction will be on Friday to good news on the euro. I opened with 1.27 at 1.274.

Do you know what a channel is? Where is the lower boundary of a descending channel?

RekkeR:
Yesterday was bad for the quid, it is eerie to imagine what the reaction will be on Friday to good news on the euro. Opened from 1.27 at 1.274.

Who's that and who's he writing to...

Will it go that way?

It's a misunderstanding, not a channel. Look more globally. If you look at the bigger channel, somewhere between 1.263 and 1.265 comes out.

Although the option of buying back above 1.28 also seems real to me, but not today, but next week.

Reason: