EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 306

How open orders spoil one's eyesight :))) Already impossible to see divergences and broken triangles, other signs of decline :))

I have no bays, I can see :)))

So the decline is the main one, in the long term.

And now the rise in the euro to 1.2950 is still on the horizon.

And the pound does not break through the LOW, the target is 1.5700, and then just like the eu - down

The pound did well, the LOU did not renew and went up as planned. The pound could even have a target of 1.5750. But it is better not to wait too long, because the fall is not far off, at the moment, the EUR and GBP growth will take place as the final wave of correction (2), and then we will go down into the third one.

16:30 Moscow time US Initial Jobless Claims
Initial Jobless Claims (Aug 14) - see how the market reacts.

Profit on the pound is best taken on the yellow lines.

Let me remind you, according to the main variant, the decline should start soon.

The rise in the pound and the yen should go in a three (the pound may go in a five), visible on the H1 chart.

Well, in terms of waves, I don't see any growth in the next month... Even after a month - growth will only be an alternative. Also, the fundamentals aren't sugar-coated either, or has everyone forgotten about Spain's government debt, Portugal's problems, etc.? And now it is so quiet about them, as if everything suddenly became good... And they will be remembered when the third downward wave of the Eu on the D1 chart (or wave C) comes

Killed the hope of a harvest festival simply.

How do I make sure that the Webmoney client is always ONLINE? But I start it, it will work a little bit and goes offline by itself, I have to go back online. Already sick of....A checkbox on the type "Always be online" can not find... Who can help?

Noterday:
How do I make sure that the Webmoney client is always ONLINE? But I start it, it will work a little bit and goes offline by itself, I have to go back online. Already sick of....A checkbox on the type "Always be online" can not find... Who can help?

It can't always be online. You need a running wm-agent to track payments online. It sits in the tray and signals.

It's sitting in the tray, but it's grey and blinking, if you hover the mouse over it, the word "offline" lights up...
Reason: