EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 256

strangerr:
Why are you guys getting philosophical out of the blue, pouring water on us?) Better specifically, based on your experience, a trading system or whatever))), tell us what the coming day has in store for us?
Continuation of the crisis in the americans all stalled and also a drought makes grain more expensive... Back to the dollar - correction on all pairs.

strangerr:

I think so - to 1.3510. Just can't figure out which 4 you're waiting for?

Finally figured out why my server refused to accept images - it didn't like the file name. You have to change the names if you download on the second try.

Somewhere in the plans, in the fact will be seen.

I am waiting for the completion of the 5th between 1.34 and 1.3510.

We should play the pennant next week and then see.

strangerr:
I am waiting for the completion of the 5th between 1.34 and 1.3510.

Agreed. Good levels are 1.345 and 1.3510, but may not give them if they adopt some new easing plan. They like to make these decisions over the weekend lately.

ULAD:

Agreed. Good levels are 1.345 and 1.3510, but they might not give them if they adopt some new easing plan. They like to make such decisions at the weekend lately.
We will see on Monday.

Saturday hello to all....

It seems to be above the control lines (control for me) but to be honest I didn't count on it.... expected a pullback to 28 ..... but it may still happen ..... if at the beginning of the week will continue to rise, the next serious control line for the daily is at 3650 - 3690 .....

although, if we look, there is also one at 3460, but it's not very strong .... so there could be a pullback, but just for a correction. ... and if we don't go up on monday ... we might go down to 28... and then we'll see .... For now I expect growth continuation .... ... the indicator says ... the watchmaker has not yet reached the peak growth lines ... Two scenarios for the next two weeks ....

first .... we are going to go down ... then sell and control at 3050 -70 : 2870 - 90 : 2730 - 50 ... and at the end of the week a reversal to the upside ....

the second is a continuation of the rally with control at 3450 and most likely it will not continue without break above the level of 3660 - 37 .... there are a couple of serious levels going through ....

like this .... would like to go up ...just bought it at 3232.... and do not want to change anything ...

I have a target of 1.3422

Svinozavr:

You should at least say something of substance... You look more like a scribbler.

sever30:

You should at least say something of substance... Otherwise you look more like a scribbler.

Do you want numbers and curves? Please, it's on a Friday night:

All comments are merely working hypotheses at the time of their formation (not to be confused with predictions) . If on Monday everything breaks down - no complaints accepted.

No external tools are used - everything is in the drawing. The first publication on the subject is on page 33 of this thread.

Reason: