EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1849

The dollar is languishing, the Canadian is at multi-year highs, the euro and the pound have been going up all day long without stopping. When will the Americans believe in their currency again and raise it against the rest?

AndreyZak:

The dollar is languishing, the Canadian is at multi-year highs, the euro and the pound have been going up all day long without stopping. When will the Americans believe in their currency again and raise it against the rest?

Actually, they are trying to bring it down, because it is more profitable for America to have a cheap dollar now.

Yes I understand, but how much more is enough. By the way USDCAD on the daily and weekly chart is expected to bounce strongly upwards

AndreyZak:

Yes I understand, but how much more is enough. By the way USDCAD on the daily and weekly chart is expected to bounce strongly upwards

A bounce of course is possible, but it is very risky to enter.

AndreyZak:

Yes I understand, but how much longer. By the way USDCAD on the daily and weekly chart is expected to bounce strongly upwards

Nah, I don't trade insects) and I don't track the USDCAD.

I would give up trading especially on the buy side of the dollar yen. Because of the big pressure on the dollar. If buying, then NZDJPY, CADJPY.

zfs:
I would give up trading especially on the buy side of the dollar yen. Because of the big pressure on the dollar. If buying, then NZDJPY, CADJPY.

If you read carefully, the question was about buying from 80.30. And that only if there are buying conditions.

strangerr:

If you read carefully, it was about buying from 80.30.
This does not change anything. The price may not touch that price at all and it is not certain that the trade will be profitable. 80.30 is just a level. Maybe the buy is already valid, I just suggested safer long term options.

I wonder where they get this information from CME, don't you think?

zfs:
This does not change anything. The price may not touch that price at all and it is not certain that the trade will be profitable. 80.30 is just a level. Maybe buying is already valid, I just suggested safer long term options.

We are not guessing, we just think that it is a good level for buying if the price will get there and there is a good environment to buy. As for the JPY pairs, I would rather buy the EuroJPY.
Reason: