Mining. Is it still relevant or not? - page 8

Alexander Antoshkin:

For almost a week now I have been reading about new tokens, ICOs and everything related to these topics. The conclusion is that people have gone crazy. They're really fucking aliens, .......

I'll buy a soldering iron and trace the board and dig out the extra parts.) ,

I would like to know what kind of hardware the transistor is, how much it costs, which one I should buy ... ?

Alexander, I wish you grow to this level:)

Who's always correcting the posts?????

I was very surprised by the ratio of energy expended to income generated. It's a bit colourful. They spent 80,000 a month on electricity, but made as much as a million and a half. You also have to take into account the cost of equipment, etc. But it's really pretty. I once calculated the yield for home systems, though it was more than a year ago, at the cost of a kilowatt of 2.5 rubles per hour. Computers were mining for this hour, from 3 to 5 rubles. Roughly. But the unit was also lighter back then. Now, with the increasing complexity of the unit, I think this ratio is roughly equal. You get as much as you spend on electricity. I'm not even talking about the cost of the equipment. But BUT BUT :-) and here without a smile can not do .... General, one friend told me about his friend who lives in a five-storey house (five-storey building) So they pay for electricity at the house-wide meter. That is, the house spends an enormous amount of kWh, spread it out equally among all the flats and the bill is issued to the tenants. It turns out that the whole house helps them mine, only they do not know about it, of course. So here is an idea, as they say. Feel free to use.... :-)

I've read a lot about this activity now.

There is only one option - to fix the software.

In addition, they say that every day there are fewer and fewer mines.....

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've read a lot about this activity now.

The only option is to edit the software.

In addition, it is written that every day there are less and less mined.....

Well, there is a limited amount of bitcoins, the block becomes more complicated. When they get it all, they'll just buy and sell it, no one will mine it anymore. Moreover, according to forecasts, it will be fully mined in five years.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I was very surprised by the ratio of energy expended to income generated. It's a bit colourful. They spent 80,000 a month on electricity, but made as much as a million and a half. You also have to take into account the cost of equipment, etc. But it's really pretty. I once calculated the yield for home systems, though it was more than a year ago, at the cost of a kilowatt of 2.5 rubles per hour. Computers were mining between 3 and 5 rubles for that hour. Roughly. But the unit was also lighter back then. Now, with the increasing complexity of the unit, I think this ratio is roughly equal. You get as much as you spend on electricity. I'm not even talking about the cost of the equipment. But BUT BUT :-) and here without a smile can not do .... General, one friend told me about his friend who lives in a five-storey house (five-storey building) So they pay for electricity at the house-wide meter. That is, the house spends an enormous amount of kWh, spread it out equally among all the flats and the bill is issued to the tenants. It turns out that the whole house helps them mine, only they do not know about it, of course. So here is an idea, as they say. Feel free to use.... :-)

If you mine on an industrial scale, perhaps the income will be sweet. As I understand it, if you run 3000 videocards in one mine, it will take away all the benefits from 3000 people who mine one card, or from small farms with a total of 3000 cards.

And here (most interesting for RF residents at the end, sort of a criminal offence)

http://blogerator.org/page/eshhjo-odno-slovo-protiv-bitkoin

Ещё одно слово против Биткоин
Ещё одно слово против Биткоин
  • blogerator.org
Делаю сейчас интервью с автором одной крипто-платформы — не хочу пока в связи с этим светить никакой конкретики, да и не суть это важно. Он обозвал Биткоин «динозавром с невероятно уродливым кодом». Собственно аргументы у него для этого есть свои, и они вполне весомые, но я в связи с этим вспомнил совсем другую историю про то, как сообщество...

Dmitriy Skub:

Alexander, I wish you grow to that level:)

I'm kind of sad that so much iron counts for nothing... And it also burns up electricity, warming up the atmosphere.

It would be better for these farms to do something useful. It is like "programming for the sake of programming", only "mining for the sake of mining" turns out. It is clear that for the sake of money, but, it seems to me, it was conceived in quite a different way.

Or does bitcoin really need so many resources just to function? Then it is all the more sad...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I was very surprised by the ratio of energy input to income generated. It's a bit colourful. They spent 80,000 a month on electricity, but made as much as a million and a half. You also have to take into account the cost of equipment, etc. But it's really pretty. I once calculated the yield for home systems, though it was more than a year ago, at the cost of a kilowatt of 2.5 rubles per hour. Computers were mining between 3 and 5 rubles for that hour. Roughly. But the unit was also lighter back then. Now, with the increasing complexity of the unit, I think this ratio is roughly equal. You get as much as you spend on electricity. I'm not even talking about the cost of the equipment. But BUT BUT :-) and here without a smile can not do .... General, one friend told me about his friend who lives in a five-storey house (five-storey building) So they pay for electricity at the house-wide meter. That is, the house spends an enormous amount of kWh, spread it out equally among all the flats and the bill is issued to the tenants. It turns out that the whole house helps them mine, only they do not know about it, of course. So here is an idea, as they say. Feel free to use.... :-)

Such mines are located exclusively in places with incredibly cheap electricity, and thus the ratio is - usually in the vicinity of hydropower or something else. For example, privately often mined in garage cooperatives, where the bill is divided among all owners.

Alexandr Andreev:

Such mines are only located in places where electricity is incredibly cheap, which is why the ratio is so high - usually near a hydropower plant or something.

Is electricity cheaper near a hydropower plant?

Reason: