EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1574

RekkeR:

"The euro and the pound are in debt today, but the quid and the yen are yesterday"

China, China, China op and na...

Give me some polar honey.

Tantrik said it, done it.

:)))

Hello all.

The return of the prodigal son again, hi)))

torgus:
No, I'm just looking at it.
If it's no secret why, do you trade high volumes?

High has been renewed, going upwards.

-DEN-:
If it's no secret, why do you trade high volumes?

He's got a lot of babes, it's nothing to him.

strangerr:

He's got plenty of babes, it's nothing to him.
I cut some quid out of paper. And I'm dealing.

torgus, first you said down when you were going down. Now you say up when you can see that the price is going up. What is this nonsense?

I haven't seen a single trader who has traded more than 1K.

cssm:
torgus, first you said down when you were going down. Now you say up when you can see that the price is going up. What is this nonsense?

Anyone can answer that question, the market does not stand still and neither do WE.

torgus:

High has been renewed, going upwards.

there you see, there is a difference in what was and what is to come, see in the real trading how bought and went north

cssm:
torgus, at first you were saying down when you were going down. Now you are saying up, when the price goes up. What is this nonsense?

see

The strength of the resistance, i.e. the put option of 189 standing at 1.3762 is going up faster than the strength of the support call of 231 standing at 1.3722.

When the put volume is greater than the call volume, there will be a breakdown of the call support. And price will collapse to the next call support in volume 202 at 1.3634.

If the put volume does not exceed the call volume, there will be a breakdown of the put resistance at 1.3762 in volume 189 and price will move up towards 1.3812.

Above the 189 put is an outstanding 130 call at 1.3764.

Reason: