EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1562

strangerr:

I don't think it's finished yet, but still not as abruptly as you drew it. It's like this:

let's see, if it's down now it's 1.33-1.335 at least,

Usually after such a move the pullback is not big

On the H4 on the Eurobuck was formed a new model with the target level 1.3836. The probability of reaching this target is 43%. I dare to suggest that during the day the price will fluctuate between 100 and 200% - 1.36 - 1.35. At the time of writing, the resistance is 1.3570.

Skeptics are always and everywhere, but I want to propose the following variant of further developments (for the next 55 hours) on the Eurobucks - a further fall (to 350 points). Who has an opinion about it?

evbut:

On the H4 on the Eurobuck was formed a new model with the target level 1.3836. The probability of reaching this target is 43%. I dare to suggest that during the day the price will fluctuate between 100 and 200% - 1.36 - 1.35. At the time of writing, the resistance is 1.3570.

Skeptics are always and everywhere, but I want to propose the following variant of further developments (for the next 55 hours) on the eurobucks - a further drop (to 350 points). Who has an opinion about it?

Interesting theory, but I don't see the development much differently. The price goes to 1.3652, stalls there and further to 1.3705. And there or a new high of 1.39 and a bounce to 1.33 or right to 1.33

If Friday's candle overlaps by more than 50%, the upward movement will persist.

Ekonom:

this was the picture this morning, yesterday's novelty

And here are the differences in pictures (in your picture brown dashed out, what I have not drawn)

Your picture

My picture

I wonder why there is such a difference in construction - could it be because of the quotes?

factor_admin:
Interesting theory, but I don't see the development much differently. The price goes to 1.3652, stalls there and further to 1.3705. And there, we either reach the new high at 1.39 and rebound to 1.33 or go straight to 1.33.

Hi, yes by the way about the left types, the server is down, and there is no product on the site.

Looks like we're growing, huh? ))) Up to 1.36429 - 1.36878 )))

evbut:

And here are the differences in the pictures (in your picture, brown dotted lines indicate what I did not draw)

Your picture

My picture

I wonder why there is such a difference in builds, could it be because of the quotes?

Hi, thanks for the info, here is the picture now, but strangerr and I noticed on Friday that there is a difference

Ekonom:

Hi, thanks for the info, this is the picture now, but strangerr and I noticed back on Friday that there was a discrepancy

There you can save the graph as a file - no need to make a screenshot. Press F9 and save ))

evbut:
there you can save the graph as a file - you don't need to take a screenshot. Press F9 and save ))
Thanks, I'll know.
Reason: