EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1557

That's all for today...)))) One last 'splash' and off to the correction...)))

On the part of the orders I put the trap at 1.3526, the rest are in boo.

Zet:

That's all for today...)))) One last 'splash' and off to the correction...)))

Possibly, but I don't think so as there's not much time to reach the targets, plus for sure the Asians seeing such a fall will continue it. IMHO.

rensbit:
Possibly, but I don't think so, as there is little time to achieve the goals, plus for sure the Asians seeing such a fall will continue it. IMHO.

Wave can't lie....))))), markup yes,can,but not wave....)))))) IMHO Waves. Analysis.

strangerr:
On the part of the orders I put the trap at 1.3526, the rest are in boo.

I moved mine to the High of the Day candle (to reduce the possible losses), but in Boo, I think it is too early, it may crash...)))) IMHO

That's the choice of where to go next. The eu just can't stay in overbought for that long. I'm not going to guess the targets, but the order is good. at 1.3700 or so...

ruslan67:

And actually I'll be looking at sales on Feb 3-4...and so specifically...

Expect a good dip from Feb 14, who's with me on the DC hack haha))))

But Feb 27-30 ... I think the eu already continue its ascent again))

Let's wait and see.

35 March

torgus:
35 March

February won't end.... until the euro goes where we want it to go )))))))))))))))

93408:

)))))))))))))))

Says February 27-30. Is this according to the Martian calendar?

i would like to ask you which formula you use to calculate targets and times, or do you look for them in the 9-square, thanks in advance.
strangerr:

I don't know, I only calculated levels and time zones, and how the price will move there with or without a gap, who knows.
Reason: