EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1540

barfly13:

Romanov is awesome!)
As usual in his repertoire

By the way, if we look at the months, there is a concept of "three inside candles" does not seem to be anyone short of a third candle to 1.41 on the Eurodoll?

odiseif:
i.e., the correction will be good, but the main move is directed upward on all currency pairs that are related to the yen .... this is my personal opinion . i do not really believe in candlesticks, but sometimes they are very scary when you see such absorptions on the months .

I am not even saying that there will be a change of the long-term one, I am saying that now we go to 1.35, a bit lower (1.3480), and there we will have to watch the price reaction to this level, we break through and hold - 1.2790, rebound and go back up.

strangerr:

I am not even saying that there will be a change of the long-term one, I am saying that now we go to 1.35, a bit lower (1.3480), and there we will have to watch the price reaction to this level, if we break through and hold - 1.2790, if we bounce - back up.
I agree with this ... need to go down and confirm 1.3450 roughly ..... but I doubt it will happen now as I have unfinished pairs ... and if they are not worked out then I'm sitting on the fence until I see what I need ... although ... fuck knows ...

Ekonom:
Zet , I was thinking, if the ZigZag is forming now, then a=c, so 1.3815. If forming a 5 wave, then 3rd wave is now completed, it equals 1.618 (if not lengthened by 2.618) from the 1st means 1.3825. Your thoughts folks.

Didn't quite understand the question, but as part of my understanding of your question, I'll state my thoughts.

Currencies always move within a channel formed by the economic situation of countries through fundamental data. I read somewhere, before the New Year, that investors buying options are willing to price the bounds of a channel 1.6-1.26 (EUR). Thinking that the price will move within these limits and will not go out of them.

One can only guess at what is forming now. Everyone has a different view and if it coincides with the price, it will be a fluke.

It is possible to correctly mark some single movement and it will be correct, but to fit it correctly into the general picture, it's from the realm of fantasy....))))) If someone managed it, it's a fluke.... The price just chose his option, not the analyst is right, the analyst's strength is that he knows all the options and points where one option replaces the other and what to do with it.....)))))

Like this....)))) ( subjective opinion )

Zet:

I don't quite understand the question, but as part of my understanding of your question, I'll state my thoughts.

Currencies always move within a channel formed by the economic situation of countries through fundamental data. I read somewhere, before the New Year, that investors buying options are willing to price the bounds of a channel 1.6-1.26 (EUR). Thinking that the price will move within these limits and will not go out of them.

One can only guess at what is forming now. Everyone has a different view and if it coincides with the price, it will be a fluke.

It is possible to correctly mark some single movement and it will be correct, but to fit it correctly into the general picture, it's from the realm of fantasy....))))) If someone managed it, it's a fluke.... The price just chose his option, not the analyst is right, the analyst's strength is that he knows all the options and points where one option replaces the other and what to do with it.....)))))

Like this....)))) ( subjective opinion )

According to wave theory the completion of a pattern is its complete with waves and not with the Fibo level, that's why I wanted you to look at the structure, because it seems to me that it is not complete yet. And the options for the March 14 realisation:

really it's mid january, my account registration has expired. Now I will try to re-register and see what prices are traded now.

Has the pound decided to rebound? What news has come out?

sanyooooook:
Has the pound decided to rebound? What news has come out?
2011.01.28 13:15:17 Bakkavor Finance Prices GBP350M 2018 Bond At Par To Yield 8.25%

margaret:

2011.01.28 13:15:17 Bakkavor Finance Prices GBP350M 2018 Bond At Par To Yield 8.25%
but decrypt it )

sanyooooook:
but to decipher )

Well it's all good really a bit off, but overall good with some minor variations but it's normal, but maybe a bit off.
Reason: