EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1480

odiseif:
Girl, stop changing your avatars ..... People are nervous enough as it is and you are confusing whether you are a girl or a child.
Why are you so nervous? The market is still you will not change =) Friday, relax and relax ;)

ernst:

Have you sorted out the EUR/CHF?
I took out half a thousand pips .... I still have half a thousand pips left .... I will probably take this pair to zero in a year, .... I'm not in a hurry

odiseif:
I took out half a thousand pips .... half a thousand more to go .... I will probably take this pair to zero in a year, .... I am not in a hurry

I'm not in a hurry to get it to the noughties, I'm in a hurry to get it to the noughties. Or from the lows, then at the end of the year to buy it up.

Here's another expert writing:

No brakes above the 89-day moving average ($1.3510)...

Evgeny Romanov, 21.01.2011 - 07:08 (GMT time)

I want to be a little more specific on the eu, although this little bit is actually expensive. Just if it gets above the 89-day simple, I don't see an obstacle before the 4259-92, such an old zone there or something like that. Just if the eu did not start to fall and work the head immediately, then all that is going on up to 1.3510 is a return for now. The return is not to the non-cline, above the non-cline, it has become possible since the crisis, and then it might fall. But above 89MA - no illusions. That under the non-cline will remain a flop, a foul, a false breach, a hoax of a fall, because no one was going to fall. Why then would the dollar fall. Why should it fall if (1) the budget deficit has been over a trillion for years, if (2) the national debt is officially $14 trillion, if (3) there is a Berdanka in there and there is no chance in hell of interest rates going up, if - a hundred more good reasons. If the U.S. is fucked. But that has not been the focus so far, because the focus is on the end of Europe. But at any moment, no one will say that the dollar was undeservedly sold. I'll be the first to say so - that's what the green bastard needs. But so far it's been a chatterbox, the euro and the dollar. But the Asians are off strongly against the dollar, the Swissie and the Loonie are at parity (the dollar is at parity), and it's down to the details, like the kangaroo. Everyone has already beaten the quid, everyone who is lazy. And so far not the euro. The hope is that the euro can't beat it, and that's better, in light of the certainty of trade. And if the Euro goes above 3510 for the daily, it will be scary to buy it, but what to do? You will have to. What if there is a mistake? That's my point - there is a hope that it will not go higher than 89MA. Because there's no brakes above it.

ernst:

Well, yeah, when it starts to fall, you just have time to salt it. Or from the lows, then buy it up at the end of the year.
i am in the locks .... on this pair ... although it cheated me yesterday by a hundred pips ... the main thing is that i didn't go to 1.25 in sales, i was trying with my forecast 1.19 and convinced me to sell double lot there ..... my stubbornness got good results .

margaret:
A fortnight ago they wrote that the eurik would fall to 1.1 by the end of March. And in September the same minds wrote that the eurik would not rise above 1.35. Market reaction.

And the same minds are now shouting that it will rise to the sky)))).

strangerr:

And the same ones are now shouting that it will skyrocket)))
+10

margaret:
A fortnight ago they wrote that the eurik would fall to 1.1 by the end of March. And in September the same minds wrote that the eurik would not rise above 1.35. Market reaction.

When the market was at 1.29, everyone wanted to sell at 1.30, the market is at 1.36, and what do you think who wanted to sell at 1.30, changed his mind? The maximum may be squeezed out of the market only with one directional movement, either up or down. The main thing is to know what you will do in this or that situation, and as Carlson used to say "calm down, the main thing is calmness and math".

P.S.: "bulls are bears".

margaret:

Here's another expert writing:

No brakes above the 89-day moving average ($1.3510)...

Evgeny Romanov, 21.01.2011 - 07:08 (GMT time)

Haven't read him in a long time and haven't seen him on the net... has he really become such a bad technician?

Alexsandr76:
Haven't read him or seen him on the net in a long time... has he become such a bad technician?
Regularly.
Reason: