FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1220

new-rena:
Concluded that the TA works fastest and most accurately
50/50 only works.

max325:
50/50 only works.
The point is that you don't believe what it shows you.

I've over-praised Ishim.
There are no profits for... for a very long time.

Movlat Baghiyev:
The point is that you don't believe what it shows you.
All the TA is made up of averaging and martingale. What to do with this TA when the price goes without a pullback in one direction by 2000-3000 pips?

max325:
All the TA is made up of averaging and martingale. What to do with this TA when the price goes without a pullback in one direction by 2000-3000 pips?
I mean, don't you know that there are trends in the market?)

Movlat Baghiyev:
I mean, don't you know that there are trends in the market?)
There aren't. I didn't know that. Tell me more about it if you do.

max325:
I don't think so. I didn't know that. Tell me more about it if you know.

Here we go.))) I'm just wondering how you use TA if you miss such moves... Just one guess. You probably always work against the movement... And with such moves you get

...and you're doubling your lots at least...

Movlat Baghiyev:

Here we go.))) I'm just wondering how you use TA if you miss such moves... Just one guess. You probably always work against the movement... And with such moves you get

...and you're doubling your lots at the very least...

Okay. I'll think about it.

max325:
Okay. (Sighs) I'll think about it.
Just a tip ...if that's how you trade ...you'd better use that method when there are differences ...

Movlat Baghiyev:
Just a tip ...If that's how you trade ...you'd better use this method for divergences ...
Movlat there is no TA and everything else. There is only buying and selling - real data. That's it. I get the impression the other people forget what was going on on the forum a week, a month ago. )))
Reason: