EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 852

So what do you think is the pure source of experience?

So look at the text situation wrote the level of 1.3660 and it meant ... What if I bought the first target is 1.3660,the second 1.3700 the third 1.3840 ...

What's wrong here ....

As for doubts ..... it's better to close this branch ... Because doubts can cause all thoughts that do not coincide with the opinion of a trader ... Alas, this is human psychology ... No drawings and figures can help ...

azfaraon:
So at least let's show us where not to make a throw ....

Did you at least buy the Euro?

A pure source of "Account History" experience...That is, its weekly analysis over the weekend....

Added ))))))))))

azfaraon:
A pure source of "Account History" experience...That is, his weekly analysis over the weekend....

Another misconception...the main thing is not the account analysis, but the right sets to enter the market accurately, then your losses will disappear...

Well, that makes sense. Who's going to argue about that?

azfaraon:
As for doubts ..... it's better to close this branch ... As doubts may arise with any thoughts that don't coincide with the opinion of the trader... Alas, this is human psychology ... No drawings or numbers will help.

I was expecting the correction to start not lower than 1.36, but 27 points went down, but I just understand that it's not fatal and I take it easy. As for the difference of opinions - they do not have to coincide with anyone else's, your thoughts and decisions are your own, that is the essence.

Oh, what a nice move up the Eurobucks

Reason: