EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 765

Swetten:
And there are no loopholes?
Why think too hard, two parallel accounts and go for it....

I wanted to share my thoughts with the community on the future movement of EURUSD. Given that after the Fed meeting where 600 billion was announced (against the expected 1.5 billion that investors were hoping for). (against the expected 1.5 billion that investors were hoping for), the move did not develop (in a bullish way). as of today, It seems that investors were not happy about something. Therefore, apparently, there will not be a full-blown 5-wave. I have marked out the chart with one of the basic POSSIBLE options for today's move. The opinion, of course, is subjective and does not claim to be TRUE.

RekkeR:
Why think too long, two parallel accounts and go for it, to the dawn of time....

That's probably what we'll have to do.

But what about PAMMs?

Open two different ones?

Zet:

I wanted to share my thoughts with the community on further EURUSD movement. Considering that after the Fed meeting where 600 billion was announced (against the expected 1.5 billion). (against the expected 1.5 billion that investors were hoping for), the move did not develop (in a bullish way). as of today, It seems that investors were not happy about something. Therefore, apparently, there will not be a full-blown 5-wave. I have marked out the chart with one of the basic POSSIBLE options for today's move. The opinion, of course, is subjective and does not claim to be TRUE.

http://maanimo.com/news/events/19110-situaciya-na-valyutnom-rynke-uravnovesilas-nbu-pokupal-dollar

Also, there is a thought of a run...

Do you consider the option with "1", in place (d)?

RekkeR:

Also, there's the thought of a paddock...

Don't you consider the option with "1" in place (d)?

....)))) There is one, if still highlighting-this "1" with lines and going to D1, but still unlikely, due to the time of formation ( 4 is always greater than 2) and the wave structure is still corrective (investor waiting figure)....

Read.... Me, happy for UAH....))))))))

RekkeR:

We should not be happy for the hryvnia, but understand why the National Bank, out of the blue, suddenly started buying dollars, having previously intervened in the market.

It's like a foundation. :)))

And about the resemblance of the big sister, who has now lowered her pigtails, don't you think she could be like the little sister (c) - (e)?

Jesus....))))) yes, I get it....)))) don't you, think I don't know how to analyse and understand what's behind it.....))))))) Offended....))))) but happy for the hryvnia anyway.

Going back to the "1" question, if, as you suggested, the next one should be "3" in "3", but the pulse style is missing, and that's a violation of the rule.( another of the arguments, I think so)

Zet:

I wanted to share my thoughts with the community on the future movement of EURUSD. Given that after the Fed meeting where 600 billion was announced (against the expected 1.5 billion that investors were hoping for). (against the expected 1.5 billion that investors were hoping for). at the moment, It seems that investors were not happy about something. Therefore, apparently, there will not be a full-blown 5-wave. I have marked out the chart with one of the basic POSSIBLE options for today's move. The opinion, of course, is subjective and does not claim to be TRUE.

Maybe 1.5 trillion $$$.

RekkeR:

I'm off, friends are here.....))))))

-DEN-:
Maybe $1.5 trillion.

Maybe. Thank you, I had a mistake, you're right.
Reason: