FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 785

azfaraon:

I have no reasons for a complete reversal yet ...Only a correction from the fall ...Targets shown possible ...

So far, the target is still 1.2900 with a reserve. If there are any changes I'll write here ...

Ok, enough about him today, my head hurts. )))

Ahh, ah !

Hi everyone !

Ah, how are you here without me? Ah, I miss you !

The sea, the sun, ah how nice ...

azfaraon 2016.08.28 23:02 RU

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5691679/eurusd-h4-templer-holdings-management

Handsome, ah!

График EURUSD, H4, 2016.08.28 21:01 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, H4, 2016.08.28 21:01 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.08.28 21:01 UTC.

mmmoguschiy-new:
you're busted! do the drawings))

you could use Max as your base... or something.

I had to shake you guys up a bit)))

ah, ah...

Pharaoh, 1.0974 - this level will probably move to your prediction.

Thanks for the drawing!

ah, ah !

p.s.

Just to add to this message, that the price will go tumbling around 1,10.... till September 9th.

And then I missed the main thing: it is not necessary to predict the time, when and at what time the price will be somewhere. And the position is 1,0974 (but I said, that this level may be shifted).

max325:

Pharaoh. Read the first paragraph. That's the only reason I didn't spend a minute of my practice building different channels and stuff.

I read the first paragraph.

It depends what kind of peaks, troughs and dips he means.

About the price line - I agree, it's a broken line. It's like a trend.

tuma_news:

Read the first paragraph.

Depends on which peaks, troughs and dips he means.

About the price line - I agree, it breaks. It's like a trend.

Hi Touma. Also in favour of selling the euro. I think it is more likely that he means all sorts of channels and chart patterns - which don't exist.

option gurus, can you tell me how much difference there is between the preliminary and final reports?

Maksim Diveev:
Option gurus, can you tell me how much difference there is between the preliminary report and the final report?
Not significantly

Reason: