EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 99

come on what's the point of guessing... The market sentiment in general in the world is now normal to the euro... enough to keep the longs tendency.

So the top of all the sentiment is 1.3 and there will be something that will push the euro.

So it is still possible to hold longs and think about shorts after 1.3. In this case the market will not be shameful for the deposited funds and the rest is more or less pipsing with big risks.

Piping,,,,,, today you and I piping,,,,(c) https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2010/07/eur-jpy.gif

I don't get it: did today's news absolutely all go sideways?

One thinks of 0.98 through 1.35 and the rest is more or less pipsqueak with big risks. This week it seems that either the Wolf has made up some bullshit or the market makers can read too.

Prival:

up from level to level until we turn red :-))

So, is it blushing? Or is it still flashing?

Powerrari:

it's not the 1% !:) i just think that trichet can poop...!

it's a joke )))) all morning they've been talking about the bullish attitude...

RekkeR:
So, is it blushing? Or is it still blinking?

I wrote from level to level. 1.27 is the level

500 pips a day is not enough for you? with as little risk as possible

here is the topic https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/117141. This is the answer to the question asked there, I think Alexey will evaluate this deal (it is all written here, and not retrospectively), at least not bad :-) just wish I had time today. my wife was buying a car. Well, it's OK, there will be a market tomorrow, we will think. By the way, my opinion, the pullback from 1.27 was supported by Swiss, besides the fact that it is a strong round level, the latter was the first to rise after the news, then the Euro went up. The CHF is very strong there, if it goes over 1.05 and the Euro 1.27 (which I think it will), the pullback will be unbelievable...

HZ looking for information on the waves specifically for you Alexei (mathematics) (a couple of very nice statements in nete) + I want to lay out their arguments, if easy to see your counter-arguments, if interesting will dig ... For someone else (like Niroba) it is not interesting, he does not know how to think and respect others' opinions.

Prival:

I'm looking for information on the waves especially for you Alexey (a couple of very nice statements on the Net) + I want to lay out my arguments, if it's not too difficult to see your counter-arguments, if interested I'll dig ...

Of course, I always care about beautiful and interesting statements - even if I don't directly agree with them.

EricGR:

come on what's the point of guessing... The market sentiment in general in the world is now normal to the euro... enough to keep the longs tendency.

So the top of all the sentiment is 1.3 and there will be something that will push the euro.

So it is still possible to hold longs and think about shorts after 1.3. In this case the market will not be shameful for the deposited funds and the rest is more or less pipsing with big risks.

One should not think about shorts, but open them. Doesn't anybody see that we are not going north, just a semblance of movement. Prival is right - 1.27 is a very serious level, there will be also 1.31 and probably more, but not now.

Prival:
Speaking of the Swiss, I also see that it is about to buy with a good profit, the seals from the tip worked well into the target area. If we analyze the other pairs close to the eu, we can assume that the denouement is close and the bulls' trend in the eu will end soon. And by the rules of correlation, others will follow suit.
Reason: