EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 93

Vizard:

Prival

Do you get the main signal when it crosses 0 ? If so, it's a bit late in my opinion ... probably overexcited, right away ...

It's a daily chart. I don't trade on the days. It's like an elders screen, it just shows you the direction to go.

here is the second level of the clockwork screen

the blue one goes to the sky, the red one - to hell. i don't look at the 0-crossing, it will be too late.

The third and last level is the decision-making level. I look for entries from whole levels, with small stops. If there are no contradictions I enter.

Prival:

It's a daily. I don't trade on the days. It's like an Elder screen, it just shows you the direction to go.

it shows how to enter inside the day. the interpretation is simple. blue goes to sky, red to hell. i don't look at the crossing with 0, it will be really late.

The third and last level is the decision-making level. I look for entries from whole levels, with small stops. If there are no contradictions, I enter.

Could I ask for a link to the indicator? Don't mind if I do.

Prival:

It's a daily. I don't trade on the days. It's like an Elder screen, it just shows you the direction to go.

it shows how to enter inside the day. the interpretation is simple. blue goes to the sky, red to hell. i don't look at the crossing with 0, it will be really late.

The third and last level is the decision-making level. I look for entries from whole levels, with small stops. If there are no contradictions, I enter.

OK... that makes sense...

torgus:
On the chart is a classic Wolf. From the blue field, it's time to buy.
Did the indicator draw the pattern?

RekkeR:
Did the indicator draw the pattern?

I don't think so... the last peak (trough) was determined very quickly...

torgus:
Could I ask for a link to the indicator? Don't deny me the courtesy.

I'm not fluent in english, but i think did did it. Sorry, I just worked hard on it, and there's nothing wrong with it, you all know from school. path-speed-acceleration. A system of stochastic dif. equations is made up and solved by ANC.

I can only point the way, but it's up to you to follow it.

But the 6 pawed bear. has already had all his paws beaten off. a big buyer is standing there, probably sprinkling the shorts.

So as a memento (to the question of double-triple tops. bottoms)

Prival:

But the 6 pawed bear. has already had all his paws beaten off. a big buyer is standing there, possibly sprinkling the shorts.

So as a memento (to the question of double-triple tops. bottoms)

well he was asking on n1...but here yes...the guys are not squishy defending the level...

Prival: You know everything from school. path-velocity-acceleration. A system of stochastic dif. equations is made up and solved by the ANC method.

I can only point the way, but it's up to you to follow it.

Sergei, can you elaborate a bit more on the location of the correct path.

Prival:

saw your torture of wave drivers - about the proofs.... ...

In general, my opinion on all methods is that the matte or other proof is not as important as the functionality of the tool ... i.e., look at the history of 10 years on m5 -m15 and we see that it works ...

take it and use it ... (treat it simply - as a hidden pattern) ... the other question - how to count them - or rather where to start ... a mystery ... and not just for me (who is 0 in waves) but also for some wave directors ... as I understand it...

but in skillful hands the waves work quite well...

Reason: