[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 593

rigonich:

The terminal has different lines, horizontal, vertical, trend lines, lines of order levels, lines of the current price Ask and Bid, indicator lines and other lines.

it seems to me that the other lines are drawn arbitrarily.

It can probably be done...

I wanted to set a limit for trading between 10 and 20 o'clock... But I read in the manual that iTime or TimeCurrent is

Returns the last known server time (time of incoming of the latest quote) as number of seconds elapsed from 00:00 January 1, 1970.

Is it really necessary to count seconds in billions?

Yes. I've hardly used the time functions at all.

rigonich:

Is it somehow possible to write comments to the lines like the ones that are written when an order is placed (ticket number and order type)?

So explain to me, not a telepath, what lines are we talking about?

Just kidding. I mean, if you're a telepath, there would be no question from me. Thought it was funny.

================

He was referring to the lines that show the order level on the chart.

Dimka-novitsek:

Good evening! Can you tell me, will this condition work - not an exact response plus or minus three points?

I've been drawing two coordinate axes on separate paper for 25 minutes, guessing.

What do you mean, inaccurate triggering? If you want a random triggering of price in a range - add random number generation, so that the trigger is equal to the value of generated number in this range or trigger - not triggering depending on whether the generated number is even or odd, otherwise it will not work, because if it worked at the closest level, it just won't work at all other levels and you get the same exact trigger, but at a different level.

Dimka-novitsek:
Yes. I've hardly used time functions at all.

It turned out to be easy...

Hour() returns the terminal clock - and no seconds :))

lottamer:

with me it's simple - orders are always one at a time. there can't be 2 of them. that's why it's hard to miss in the parameters....

print is silent, but the next command in BLOCK with it passes (closing the transaction)

it must be something in the size of the profit...maybe it's points? and i have to put 0.001 ?

even though it says "-0.24" clearly - dollars...

don't get it...

Try defining the point price and setting the condition in pips.

lottamer:

it turned out to be easy...

Hour() returns the terminal clock - no seconds :))

Hour() Returns server start time.The terminal clock for a specified time (server clock to be exact) without any seconds is returned byTimeHour().

Dimka-novitsek:

Good evening! Can you tell me, will this condition work - not an exact response plus or minus three points?

I'm here 25 minutes on a separate paper two coordinate axes, I'm guessing.

I read your comment again, it seems you need not a random triggering, but a condition - if the price is at a certain level (the starting level) and for the period of time since the start of the count was less than the upper level +3 and greater than the upper level -3 or less than the lower level +3 and greater than the lower level-3 points - close all.

Or, if the price is equal to the upper or lower level + 3 and less than the lower level - 3 and close all orders.

Reason: