end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 58

Farnsworth:

Ps: good to see, something I don't understand, is the avatar such a sneaky ban or a warning?

Likewise .

Long story short ...

Vizard:

i will not be surprised if we hear next year that he has invented Fibo)))

The Golden Ratio was invented by the Creator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoA

And the Fibonacci sequence: 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144 etc. to infinity,

as well as the coefficients of 0.618 and 1.618 which are derived from this sequence first

discovered by Leonardo Fibonacci, so the coefficients are named after the discoverer.

The golden ratio is when the smaller part of a segment relates to the larger part, just as the larger part

to the whole, i.e. 1 + 0.618 = 1 : 0.618.

Farnsworth:
your red hair will soon get worn out and you'll just get beaten up. Pity there isn't much time...

Have you made yourself some spare jeans? ))

NYROBA:

The golden ratio was invented by the creator.

I hope you're not the creator)))

go ahead with the graph ...

real quotes for 18 years ...

Vizard:

I hope you're not the creator)))

go ahead with the chart ...

18 years of real quotes...

This is the price chart of which asset? If you drop the name, I will give the exact price values - the support levels for the red and blue wave.

The general impression is that there was a trend reversal and only downwards...

NYROBA:

This is the price chart of which asset?

Niroba... why do you take everyone for a fool?))) what difference does it make to you what asset? you gave quotes, make a forecast... and not in an hour but right now...

at a glance...then I'll show you the sequel...at the very end you'll find out what the asset is...

Vizard:

Niroba... why do you take everyone for a fool?))) what difference does it make to you what kind of asset? you got quotes, you get a forecast... and not in an hour, but right now...

just a quick look....then I'll show you the continuation....at the end you'll find out what the asset is...

Rude is inappropriate. ))

NYROBA:

The general impression is that there is a trend reversal and only further downwards...

How long approximately...continue on a blank sheet of paper the forecast ray....

Vizard:

Niroba... why do you take everyone for a fool?))) what difference does it make to you what kind of asset? you got quotes, you get a forecast... and not in an hour, but right now...

just a quick look....then I'll show you the continuation....at the end you'll find out what the asset is...

good test.

Vizard:

How long approximately...continue on a blank sheet of paper ray-forecast....

In terms of time, it will fall very quickly in the future, with a high probability of rewriting the historical low.
Reason: